OBJ signs with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Marcus Peters
DeSean Jackson
OBJ

Talented players, but oh the headaches
I agree, BUT, I don't think the first two were ever a headache while they were here. I expect the same from OBJ.
We do take chances but if you think about all of them that came to LA, none of them had the issues they did elswhere.
OBJ is TBD..

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Gotta figure OBJ is on his best behavior since he’ll be looking for a new deal this off-season. Maybe his last deal. He was actually good behavior/drama wise in Cleveland (dad another story).

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT SUPER BOWL TITLE!!!!!!!!!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a fan. He wasn’t a basket case in Cleveland. So hopefully he stays on track and helps us win a Super Bowl.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m hoping he has the same positive influence on us as did Brown with the Bucs

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If this team can’t even get to the SB with this All Madden team I don’t know what else to say, but as some said this is looking more like a circus than anything. Looks good on paper, but will it translate to greatness on the field?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
What did I say about the Rams kicking the tires on Odell? I told y'all don't be surprised if we get him even tho I thought there was a slim chance. Another pat on the back for me lol

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put it this way …

A 7-2 Super Bowl contender added Von Miller and OBJ

Almost insane when you really think about it