NYJ release LeVeon Bell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been one of Malcolm Brown's biggest supporters here, but, YES PLEASE.

Bell in our offense would be similar to the talent he had in Pittsburgh - and I'd love to grab him (we could cut Calais) and work him into the rotation slowly, while phasing Malcolm out a bit each week.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Bell would probably expect a full time work-load; and that would not mix with Akers and Henderson. Not to mention cap implications.

Live in NYC, and there were half-a-dozen Bell stories just in the short time he was here.

One example from last season was when Bell could not play on a Sunday because he had the flu. OK, he was sick and would not play. However, he thought it was OK to go bowling with friends on Saturday night.

My favorite was when he picked up two women and took them home. Good for him.

Next morning he goes to workout and leaves the women in his home. Maybe not too smart.

Comes back and finds that he has been robbed. Calls the police to report the crime; and is asked their names but he does not know. OK

Then Bell is asked what they were wearing. He replied ... ‘last I saw them, they were naked’. The audio of the call was hilarious.

Yeah, let’s bring this guy in.

dang

Legend
NYJets keep on giving up ground to other NFL teams. It’s amazing the gap between the well run organizations and the shite shows. This just in...Gase is a strange bird (way beyond his psycho killer stare).

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
LeVeon ... LeVeon likes his moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Sincerely,

Elton John

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
How does that even happen when millions of dollars are at stake? What a sh$t show organization.

Yeah, I wondered (and thought) the same thing. Clearly the coach and the GM were not at all on the same page, which never works out.

I remember when the Vikes traded a king's ransom to the Cowboys for Herschel Walker, then their dumbass coach proclaimed they weren't going to do anything different with their offense just because the arrival of Walker. Needless to say, that trade didn't work out, and I think the coach is the #1 culprit for that.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I figured he would go to the Dolphins and then torture the Jets 2 weeks in a row

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I figured he would go to the Dolphins and then torture the Jets 2 weeks in a row
It is kind of funny that the Jets next three games are...

Dolphins
Bills
Chiefs

Maybe he can get each of them to sign him to a one game contract.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Apparently the Jets had teams inquiring on Bell before he was released, including the Raiders and Patriots. I'm guessing they were asking for too much to take on his contract?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bills makes sense. Chiefs???
Stacking the talent plus they probably think they can get a cheap one year deal so he can chase a ring. Don’t know that they need him though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please don't go to the Dolphins. I just got Miles Gaskin off waivers.

Go to the Bills. Instant starter.
Always a fantastic football angle. I was thinking the same thing about the Pats with having a Harris forced to start and starters Cook and Chubb hurt. Good news is he won’t likely be able to p,ay this eeek. Free agents need 5 days of testing before being able to play.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Always a fantastic football angle. I was thinking the same thing about the Pats with having a Harris forced to start and starters Cook and Chubb hurt. Good news is he won’t likely be able to p,ay this eeek. Free agents need 5 days of testing before being able to play.

Dalvin's injury isn't super serious, Alexander Mattison is a good backup, and they have a bye next week. He'll be fine. The Browns might be an option, if they want to shut down Nick the whole year, but he's supposed to be back. Kareem and his back up can carry the load. I don't think Le'Veon Bell fits there.

And here's the thing with, someone dropped Le'Veon Bell for some reason after the news, and I quickly picked him up. Can't hurt right? So him, Miles Gaskin, or Antonio Gibson as my RB 2 (Aaron Jones my RB1).