NY Post with Goff and his competition with Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Goff.....

Q: Do you have a suit picked out?

A: I do.

Q: Could you describe it?
A: It’s navy blue. <---------------------------- Damn

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
In a earlier thread I stated that I wanted a "Maximus". His favorite movie, "Gladiator". Proof he's starting to troll ROD and he is attempting to win me over. Well done Jared!(y)

Psycho_X

Legend
Goff.....

Q: Do you have a suit picked out?

A: I do.

Q: Could you describe it?
A: It’s navy blue. <---------------------------- Damn

If I was Jared Goff I'd just say "yeah it's royal blue with a canary yellow tie". Whether I actually had that suit or not.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big takes from this interview for me

1) Goff is up to 220 and plans to play at 225 shouldn't be too difficult to out on those extra 5 pounds with nfl trainers

2)Not a single team asked or was concerned about Goff's hand size. That was entirely a media thing (y)

FloridaBison

Dreamin of the back 9
Name
floridabison
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jared certainly loves being a 49er fan! Gushing

FloridaBison

Dreamin of the back 9
Name
floridabison
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1) Goff is up to 220 and plans to play at 225 shouldn't be too difficult to out on those extra 5 pounds with nfl trainers

2)Not a single team asked or was concerned about Goff's hand size. That was entirely a media thing (y)
WOW.
I totally agree boss!

If you are a baller, you are a baller.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I could swear I read somewhere, that ' Hue Jackson' HC of the Browns said he didn't like the size of Goff's hands. Or Am I mistaken!?!o_O

Last edited: