NRR: 12-Year-Old Sends Letter to All 32 NFL Teams, and Only the Panthers Respond

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Well, I thought this was kind of neat of the Panthers...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-32-nfl-teams-and-only-the-panthers-responded

Sometimes, it's tough to pick a team to root for. So why not just ask the teams?

That's exactly what 12-year-old Cade Pope did.

The sixth-grader from Oklahoma wrote a letter to every owner of every NFL team asking who he should support. Of the 32 teams, only one responded.

Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson sent Cade a handwritten letter that stated, "Cade, we would be honored if our Carolina Panthers became your team. We would make you proud by the classy way we represent you."

The letter also came with a replica Panthers helmet signed by Pro Bowl linebacker Luke Kuechly.

"If this is the only team that responds to me, I'm a Carolina Panthers fan," said Pope.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I guess the little butthole doesnt know who Sam Bradford is and where he came from.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Very humbling to see an NFL team owner carry out such a nice gesture.

Class act Mr. Richardson

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wow, 31 other PR departments missed out on an opportunity.

How stupid is that?

rams2050

Starter
Well, my granddaughter sent out a Flat Stanley to several teams a few years ago. The ONLY team that cared enough to take Flat Stanley around and have him posed with players, coaches and office personnel was the St. Louis Rams.

My granddaughter was so thrilled -- she is a member of the Junior Fan Club -- that she is a dyed-in-the-wool Rams' fan to this very day.

Pretty classy of the Rams.

I will say this, it took them a while to get Flat Stanley and the various photos back to her. I think it is just a case of having so much to do that they put some tasks on the back burner.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
What in the bejeebus is a flat stanley???

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Don't post this stuff anymore Boffo.
I just ALMOST became a Carolina fan myself.;)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I actually never had a problem with the Panthers until that dirty hit on Sam. Freak them. I don't care if their owner responded to some little kid.

Big Willie

Starter
They would have all responded if he would have sent them a check or asked about buying a PSL. It's all about the Benjamins.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Now I want to initiate a one night stand with a Carolina Panther...Preferably a panther cheerleader!

Irish

Starter
Not surprised Stan didn't respond. He doesn't respond to anybody about anything!