Now that we're at the quarter pole and sitting at 2-2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What's a favorable outcome to the season for you, considering many of us had the Rams at less than .500 prior to the beginning of the season.

The rest of the schedule is as follows:

cbb5970b0cee4e498eebef7.png

What's the final record?

bluecoconuts

Legend
vs ARZ W.. It could go either way to be honest, but I'm taking home field.
@ MIA W.. 2-0 vs rookie QB's this year, keep it going...
vs GB L.. Green Bay have it figured out by now.
vs NE L... It pains me, but I see it being a close game.
@ SF L... 49ers are good at home.
vs NYJ W.. Jets seem to be in shambles. They could figure it out by now or could be impolding. I'm guessing the latter
@ ARZ L .. Arizona redemes themsevels. Unless they win Thursday, then the Rams take this one. Split the series.
vs SF L.. I think SF will be making a late push here.
@ BUF W.. The cold could be an issue in December, but Buffalo usually is back to being Buffalo at this time.
vs MIN W.. I think their magic wears off soon, but if not it could go either way.
@ TB W.. I don't see TB being competitive late.
@ SEA L.. Seattle is hard to beat at home. If the Rams are looking at a possible playoff spot though, it could be different.

8-8.

Although I can see anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7.

Wonderboy

Rookie
My gut says 7-9. Let's be honest, that would still feel amazing, even though 2-2 feels pretty darn good right now. Here's hopeing I'm wrong and the Rams finish 9-7 or 10-6!!! :cheese:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
vs NYJ W.. Jets seem to be in shambles. They could figure it out by now or could be impolding. I'm guessing the latter
@ ARZ L .. Arizona redemes themsevels. Unless they win Thursday, then the Rams take this one. Split the series.
@ BUF W.. The cold could be an issue in December, but Buffalo usually is back to being Buffalo at this time.
vs MIN W.. I think their magic wears off soon, but if not it could go either way.
@ SEA L.. Seattle is hard to beat at home. If the Rams are looking at a possible playoff spot though, it could be different.

8-8.

This is exactly how I see it as well.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Aside from our division, im not too worried about the other defenses we have to face.

If we could steal a W from the Pats or Packers....wow, that would be awesome.

superfan24

Starter
What I would give to get a W over the cheaters....
I'm going 9-7. We'll be much improved on the O-line once Saffold and Wells return.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
No matter how I look at it, it is always 7-9....which would be GREAT. Anything better than that and I throw my own parade for them. Of course, they could go 2-14 or 14-2, but I see more fight in this team than I have in ANY since....well....I can't even remember.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
6-10 at worst 9-7 at best
Came back to edit this to say, I concede no losses because IMO the coach we have and the people we have can beat anyone, it's just that they are young and will get beaten just on experience, but this team is on it's way everyone knows it and BTW we are ranked higher on defense that the vaunted 4-0 Cardinals.

It's nice to be ABLE to watch whole games again.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A repeat of 2002 is still attainable. I have a Coke can from that year with the Ram schedule printed on it with the wins and losses. That can sits on a bookshelf in my office at work and reminds me that a 14 - 2 record is clearly possible .

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
bluecoconuts said:

8-8.

This is exactly how I see it as well.

Im on board too. When I went through it I came up with the same base case.

IMO MIN, SF, @ARZ and @SEA are swing type games.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fuckin sweep Arizona and split SF and Seattle.

Beat teh Jets, Dolphins, Bills and Bucs. Either get a Patriot win or a Packer win.

11-5 bitches. :amped: :amped: :amped:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - bear with me as I homer out on you. The Rams should really be 3-1 this year. They win that Detroit game if played now. So I'll go on and while I know this may seem unlikely, I can see the possibilities if the defense improves slightly and the offense gets a couple players back and their receivers - especially Givens and Pettis with a few key plays by BQ - continue to get on the same page with Sam.

I think the Rams bring the Cards down to earth Thursday and it sets them on a downward path. Then we beat the fins - we have no business losing that game. The Packers? There's a problem - though I do think we will play them tough. The Patsies haven't really impressed me much and I actually think we win that game in London. Going in to SF for the win is IMO too much to expect unless they suffer some key injuries. The Jets are always about to run off the track and Sanchez will be - well?... very Sanchez in this game. We pick him off twice (once in the end zone) and force him to fumble one. We hit on two deep strikes and win going away. The Cards - now brought down to earth - are struggling as we are learning how to win. We take this one in a close one. Unfortunately, the whiners are blessed and don't lose any key players. But we have learned how to stay in close games and it's Greg the Leg for the win as time runs out. Going to Buffalo in December is a little too much for this young team to deal with. After the Rams and Whiners beat each other up the week before, the Rams lose one they really should win. The Vikes have to come into our dome this week and our CBs keep everything in front of them. A good running game isn't enough for the purple as the Rams do just enough to protect home field. The Bucs continue to lose winnable games and Coach A-hole's shit is getting old. Look for several PFs as a couple of Rams eff with the Buc's now delicate psychy. Oh, and the stands are rockin with a loud ROD contingent. The Rams keep their FL record perfect. The Rams have a lot riding on this last game and a lot to prove in a harsh environment. Fish has them ready to finish out and go into the playoffs as the wild card team at 11-5 finishing just behind 12-4 SF. The NFC West proves itself as the toughest division in football.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
So far, I've guessed each game correctly, not braggin... just sayin. That said, I can look at the remaining schedule through either my heart or what ever football logic I possess.

The easy part (my heart) = 8-8

The harder part (pun intended) my head: 7-9 (actually this surprised me since I was at 4 or 5 wins before the season began).

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
ramsince62 said:
So far, I've guessed each game correctly, not braggin... just sayin. That said, I can look at the remaining schedule through either my heart or what ever football logic I possess.

The harder part (pun intended) my head: 7-9 (actually this surprised me since I was at 4 or 5 wins before the season began).

Funny. I too have guessed correctly on the Rams thus far (just u go and check my picks you guys!!) and have them going 7-9 as well. I think I originally had them at 5-11. Weeeeeiiiird. Great minds.....

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Faceplant said:
ramsince62 said:

Funny. I too have guessed correctly on the Rams thus far (just u go and check my picks you guys!!) and have them going 7-9 as well. I think I originally had them at 5-11. Weeeeeiiiird. Great minds.....
LOL, yeah, great minds all right....assuming we (and they) hold up. :roll:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm on crack (Ram's "winning crack" that is) but I'm thinking 8-8 with only the Whiners as the only team (in my heart) that I feel will be a huge mountain to beat this year. All the others, we can win. If the Rams do somehow beat the Whiners, I don't know what would happen (zombies, riots, DOW Industrial Avg go to 32,000 etc.......), but we will be the happiest fans in the world that week. :boing: