Now that Rams will be playing this weekend.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
I know this joke wasnt well executed - but lets be clear - this was me joking about telling Donald a lie that would make him destroy Dak Prescott .
Anyways, Ill chill.
Edit: Nevermind. :LOL: [deleted shit that was already said.]

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Front 7 you fucking better have excellent "gap Integrity" and a shit ton of aggressive passion in every tackle for 60 mins boys. 1st person holds person 2nd person strips ball

Suh stomp on Zeke hands

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Listen, the media pundits like Colin Cowherd, Skip Bayless and others are saying the Rams Defense sucks. Those blabbermouths know nothing and they are saying we are going to lose. They said our Offense is easily figured out and will be shut down. Cowboy this and Cowboy that. Dak this and Dak that.

I want you'all to prove them all wrong and make them eat their words. Tomorrow is proving time to be great and win. Otherwise, we'll be the laughingstock as one and done. Let's play disciplined, focused and we will win as a team. Great players make great plays at the right time in a great team environment. Let's kick some Cowboy ass and stomp them.

Let's go Rams!

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I don't really care to talk to the players. Can I talk with the cheerleaders?(y)

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't really care to talk to the players. Can I talk with the cheerleaders?(y)

What are you talking about Willis

upload_2019-1-8_21-43-1.jpeg

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
We must begin by asking it…”What is losing?” Losing is a disease…as contagious as polio. Losing is a disease…as contagious as syphilis. Losing is a disease…as contagious as bubonic plague... attacking one…but infecting all.

But curable
.”

You’re a Natural, LoyalRam. :neener: