Now that Donald is Back, The BIG Question!!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who gets cut w/ Donald Back!?

• Tanzel Smart

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Quinton Jefferson

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Tyrunn Walker

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Other

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Wasn't Walker the last one in? Then, he's probably the first one out.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am going the way of Dan Orlovsky.....What's up with that DX Missile?
~Sean Mannion

RamWoodie

Legend
In my mind there are bigger questions than who gets cut with Donald's return. Someone will be.

The BIGGER question is now that the Rams are entering regular season...HOW WELL WILL THEY PLAY? That's the BIG question....because preseason showed us the defense is competitive but now comes the true test of the offense.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Highly unlikely Morgan Fox gets released now after today's performance. @Memento, props to you!

I don't tag a damn thing, simply reply on my human brain memory.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Highly unlikely, likely not even a cohesive relation. I'm going to beer excuse my intelligence.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Did I get it backwards thinking you said he'd get cut? If so my bad.

Yeah, I did say that he'd be cut. How come I get props if you said that it's highly unlikely for Fox to get cut? I'm not calling you out, I'm just confused.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Confused as a baby in a topless bar? or confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market?:thinking:

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Cutting Wanker would definitely hurt.

Should we just pull him then? I don't think we should play with him. He sucks. He shouldn't be too hard on himself, though. We just don't want to leave him hanging. That's the rub. Boner.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
"I am an upcoming fiction writer who wants to make a difference in the world."

@Memento If you want to be a writer, maybe start with knowing the difference between "upcoming" and "up-and-coming". :p

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Is Donald gonna practice ?

Is Donald gonna play ?

Or is Donald just gonna hang out on the sideline on his exercise bike ?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe the Rams dont have to make a roster move for 9 days

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
"I am an upcoming fiction writer who wants to make a difference in the world."

@Memento If you want to be a writer, maybe start with knowing the difference between "upcoming" and "up-and-coming". :p

Fixed just for you. :p ;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Is Donald gonna practice ?

Is Donald gonna play ?

Or is Donald just gonna hang out on the sideline on his exercise bike ?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-get-aaron-donald-on-the-field-this-weekend/

Rams hope to get Aaron Donald on the field this weekend
Posted by Mike Florio

Aaron Donald is back, and the Rams are back. The next question is whether Donald will be back on the field when new Rams coach Sean McVay gets a chance to get back at his former team.

“The plan is to get him going just back into the flow of a normal weekly rhythm like all of our players do,” McVay told reporters on Monday. “He’s back here with us now and looking to get him going. As far as how he’ll be utilized in this game and kind of exactly what that plan entails is going to be predicated on how he feels going out to practice and getting involved.”

McVay said the goal is to get Donald ready to play on Sunday.

“He’s back here and that’s a step in the right direction,” McVay said. “Today was really about kind of wrapping up yesterday’s game and getting a preview on Washington’s personnel. Tomorrow is a player’s day off and then we’ll come back Wednesday where, really after this and then going into tomorrow, we’ll have a better idea exactly how we want to break that plan down with Aaron. But, I think like we’ve mentioned, just getting him back in here is the first step and definitely want to try to get him on the field.”

Some have suggested that Donald won’t play until he gets his new contract. One of McVay’s comments could be interpreted as suggesting that Donald wants to get his status resolved before he plays in a game.

“He just wants to get here, get a solution to this and get back with his teammates and compete and play the game that he loves,” McVay said. “That’s the impression that I get from the interactions that I’ve had with him.”

Donald stayed away to avoid injury risk. He’s now back, returning in a way that eliminated financial losses. It will be interesting to see whether he plays if he doesn’t get financial security.