Now that Donald is Back, The BIG Question!!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who gets cut w/ Donald Back!?

• Tanzel Smart

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Quinton Jefferson

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Tyrunn Walker

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Other

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Now that lesbians have been brought up, a group of lesbian paleontologists from San Francisco have discovered a new dinosaur. They claim it was gay, and they named is "lickalotapus.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Monday-Wrap-Up-A-Plan-for-Donalds-Return/a20017c9-8c74-4898-9e7a-2b7726c086b1

Monday Wrap-Up: A Plan for Donald's Return
Myles Simmons

Defensive tackle Aaron Donald reported to the Rams on Saturday morning and was a participant in all club activities on Monday, according to head coach Sean McVay.

And while McVay did not make any definitive statements about Donald’s status for Sunday, the head coach did say the goal is for the defensive tackle to play.

“He’s back here and that’s a step in the right direction,” McVay said. “I think, like we’ve mentioned, just getting him back here is the first step and definitely want to try to get him on the field.”

Donald attended the Rams’ team meeting, positional meetings, and the workout on Monday. McVay said he didn’t want to make a “big deal” out of Donald’s return, and went about the team meeting as he would have otherwise.

“You’re showing some of the things that guys did great on special teams, defense, and offense, guys supporting each other — that was really what the team meeting entailed,” McVay said.

But now that Donald has reported, the plan is to get him back to being one of the premier defensive players in the league as quickly as possible. Tuesday is the players’ day off, but Donald is slated to go through the normal process of team activities from Wednesday on through the rest of the week. If he will play — and how much — will be determined in conjunction with head trainer Reggie Scott.

“The plan is get him going just back into the flow of a normal weekly rhythm like all of our players do. He’s back here with us now and looking to get him going,” McVay said. 
And as far as how he’ll be utilized in this game and kind of exactly what that plan entails is going to be predicated on how he feels going out to practice and getting involved. And those will be things that Reggie, myself, and the rest of our coaching staff will discuss as far as how he’s feeling.”

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm guessing it'll be Jefferson.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I don't see how he could continue to get payed if he refused to play. That would essentially be an on-premise holdout. I assume, and darn it there I go again, that because he showed up he's going to play.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wasn't Walker the last one in? Then, he's probably the first one out.

Walker was signed earlier in the year and then had a domestic violence charge or something like that. The Rams released him for it. He later was cleared of all charges and they quickly signed him again. I think they liked what they saw. I don't believe he will be cut.

Rams have four listed centers in John Sullivan, Austin Blyhe, J.J. Dielman & Aaron Neary.

One would think that Kromer does not need that many centers. @ of which did not dress yesterday. DE Morgan Fox did play & played well.

If I had a say it would be the 4th center Neary.

http://www.nfl.com/player/aaronneary/2556630/profile

He might. Sullivan was not getting holes opened in the run game. He was going backwards on a lot of run plays. He was not as bad as Brown, but still they need options at Center. I am guessing they keep the best of the two, but want to have a contingency ready in the case that Sullivan gets injured, or doesn't start moving the pile.