Now are they worried?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Guys, Jimmy Gonnoreah could use some compassion here.

Blurred vision, clouded judgement, reduced blood flow to the brain, and jittery feet are just some of the symptoms he may be suffering from the STD he got from the skank.

;) Should be a fun season.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
..........but these aren’t vanilla offense mistakes, this is bad QB play.

This is a great point. And I see you noticed the lousy footwork as well.

This should be a simple thing for a guy that has a high skill level. A vanilla O is easier to operate for a QB that's good. The fact that he not only struggled but also looked really, really bad on some throws leads me to believe he a lower tier starter than what they paid for.

Gee....Don't hold back tell us how you really feel...…..:ROFLMAO:

Seriously watch his feet in the video..........terrible, just terrible.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a great point. And I see you noticed the lousy footwork as well.

This should be a simple thing for a guy that has a high skill level. A vanilla O is easier to operate for a QB that's good. The fact that he not only struggled but also looked really, really bad on some throws leads me to believe he a lower tier starter than what they paid for.

Seriously watch his feet in the video..........terrible, just terrible.
I’ve read some whiner boards. They all are the same. Start out with meh it’s early he’s rusty! Then it caution with a little worry. Which ends with holy cow that was bad he needs to fix this.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I’ve read some whiner boards. They all are the same. Start out with meh it’s early he’s rusty! Then it caution with a little worry. Which ends with holy cow that was bad he needs to fix this.
KNBR is flat out projecting the dropping of Grabapole in April 2020 to limit themselves to “only” 4mil. in dead money. :ROFLMAO:

They also are myopically convinced that, after paying this chronically injured, horribly overrated, (yet chisel-jawed!) bust 70mil. The front office is actually credited with a “team-friendly” deal.

41773CBE-7A6A-4DA0-970B-0AB1E051A674.jpeg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Anyone that was being objective would see that he needs work. When it was becoming obvious that Bradford wasn't going to be what he was supposed to be some fans were in denial. That always happens, and more so with a QB.

I watched the video and it wasn't "rust". It was shit mechanics.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
KNBR is flat out projecting the dropping of Grabapole in April 2020 to limit themselves to “only” 4mil. in dead money. :ROFLMAO:

They also are myopically convinced that, after paying this chronically injured, horribly overrated, (yet chisel-jawed!) bust 70mil. The front office is actually credited with a “team-friendly” deal.

View attachment 29730

Yeah I saw several say they will move on from him after the year. Too funny reading these.
Anyone that was being objective would see that he needs work. When it was becoming obvious that Bradford wasn't going to be what he was supposed to be some fans were in denial. That always happens, and more so with a QB.

I watched the video and it wasn't "rust". It was crap mechanics.
It’s funny you bring up Bradford because I’ve cited him to Niner fans many times today. JG looked like Sam after coming back from injury. Rushed things and had bad mechanics like he was afraid of taking that first hit. Also Joe Staley looked atrocious!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Also Joe Staley looked atrocious!
I was going to mention this. Staley was great for years. If this is the year he implodes...it could get ugly quick.

With Whitworth as our LT, I don’t want to whistle past the graveyard too much, but this bears monitoring.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
With Whitworth as our LT, I don’t want to whistle past the graveyard too much, but this bears monitoring.

If I'm Snead I'm watching who gets cut and poring over tape for a LT because (and I'm not trying to jinx things) I have this nagging feeling Whitworth is an injury risk at this point in his career.

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Garapalo and the niners were supposed to be the next big thing, despite the fact that he’s only thrown 360 passes in his entire career. For comparison Goff had over 500 last year alone. I think that’s why we like taking shots at him, pundits have been tripping over themselves to give JG cover since the 9ers acquired him, it’s the o line or the receivers or the injuries but now there are rumblings. He still gets the benefit of the doubt though, which is fine, it is only preseason. Except for a certain guy who still is doubted even after winning his division 2 years straight, and going to the super bowl.
It’s interesting how the media approaches Garapalo and Goff. People still talk about Garapalo winning games and beating the Rams cuz we really haven’t seen anything else from him, and Goff ? Well I heard someone today say they need to see more from him, with McVay telling him what to do all the time he needs to be the one to take command since Gurley is not the guy he was. Which is probably why they haven’t extended him yet.

Maybe it’s just me but it seems like espn would rather Garapalo be the one going to pro bowls and Super Bowls. Goff’s success is attributed to McVay but Jimmy has had one of the greatest coaches ever and one of the best offensive minds around in Belichick and Shanny, how good is he ?

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
He's a high risk thrower and yeah it's doubtful that is going to change. When things are good that can mean he pours it on a defense and puts up some highlights. When he doesn't have time, though, he's going to put up INTs while trying to make a play. Lynch overlooked that (high INT to TD rate) when he rushed to lock him up.

IMO a QB like him is going to struggle in the playoffs for that reason. Pulling out wins in close games vs good defenses is difficult when you are turning it over.
PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS? DID YOU SAY PLAYOFFS?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Maybe it’s just me but it seems like espn would rather Garapalo be the one going to pro bowls and Super Bowls. Goff’s success is attributed to McVay but Jimmy has had one of the greatest coaches ever and one of the best offensive minds around in Belichick and Shanny, how good is he ?

I'm not sure how much ESPN has to do with anything here.

And Belichick is not a great offensive mind, he is a defensive guy.

Shanahan has a long way to go to earn his bones. He's earned exactly nothing so far. He's done next to nothing.

The smart offensive mind in NE is McDaniels. He's a fantastic OC and also the Patriots have used the same system on offense since Brady and Belichick arrived. McDaniels is the brains behind an offense that has been worked around a great QB, good to great TE's, a solid to excellent OL and running game and average WR's other than a couple of exceptions.

McDaniels adapts to the parts. The critical part being an intelligent QB who can read defenses.

That's why he failed with the Rams.

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure how much ESPN has to do with anything here.

And Belichick is not a great offensive mind, he is a defensive guy.

Shanahan has a long way to go to earn his bones. He's earned exactly nothing so far. He's done next to nothing.

The smart offensive mind in NE is McDaniels. He's a fantastic OC and also the Patriots have used the same system on offense since Brady and Belichick arrived. McDaniels is the brains behind an offense that has been worked around a great QB, good to great TE's, a solid to excellent OL and running game and average WR's other than a couple of exceptions.

McDaniels adapts to the parts. The critical part being an intelligent QB who can read defenses.

That's why he failed with the Rams.
When I say espn I guess I mean sports media guys, I’ve heard several say they are still on the fence about Goff.

Belichick may be the greatest coach of all time, I don’t think there will be any qualifiers on his HOF plaque.

Shanny managed to get Matt Ryan an mvp and a super bowl season, I wouldn’t call that nothin.

Tano

Legend
When I say espn I guess I mean sports media guys, I’ve heard several say they are still on the fence about Goff.

Belichick may be the greatest coach of all time, I don’t think there will be any qualifiers on his HOF plaque.

Shanny managed to get Matt Ryan an mvp and a super bowl season, I wouldn’t call that nothin.
Other than there should be a quotation at the bottom of his plaque

"Greatest Cheater of all Time"