Nothin but a dope ass video on the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
He says 1.5 to 2 starters makes a good draft, then says 2018 was a bad draft because all we got out of it was SJD and Allen. Well that's two starters, bud. Plus Obo and Noteboom as key backups/rotational players that have had some time. And JFM who he mentioned, but neglected that he was a part of the super bowl defense and played pretty well that one season.

The video was good, but had several things like that where he would say one thing, then contradict himself later. Oh well. Good video overall.

JYB

Starter
He says 1.5 to 2 starters makes a good draft, then says 2018 was a bad draft because all we got out of it was SJD and Allen. Well that's two starters, bud. Plus Obo and Noteboom as key backups/rotational players that have had some time. And JFM who he mentioned, but neglected that he was a part of the super bowl defense and played pretty well that one season.

The video was good, but had several things like that where he would say one thing, then contradict himself later. Oh well. Good video overall.
My thoughts as well. When I first looked at that draft, I was shocked by how GOOD it was. Even if JFM is not on the team, he was just signed to a big extension by the Jest. That was an excellent draft, so I have no idea how he can claim it was poor.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
So JFM was signed to an extension by the Jets, does anyone remember why we cut Franklin-Meyers in the first place?

~ArkyRamsFan~

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
So JFM was signed to an extension by the Jets, does anyone remember why we cut Franklin-Meyers in the first place?

~ArkyRamsFan~
I remember people saying he wasn't showing well in camp. I don't know if any official reason was given.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

That draft was looking busty until this year. It goes to show that it takes time for the guys in the trenches to develop.