Notes from week 3 of OTA's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw while the Rams are saying it's not official who will be making the defensive calls... It's gonna be Weddle. No doubt on that to my mind at least.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
So pretty much to expectations then. Glad to hear that he's impressed in the run game though, we're gonna need someone who can eat up those early downs.
No problem with this and I am sure you were thinking the same as I & expected this. Weddle, Rapp & JJ III being on the field @ the same time in a normal passing situation is not a negative;). Last season Wade used Marqui Christian in this role & he saw tons of action. I believe the Rams made a major upgrade this season in this situation.:sneaky:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
for @Merlin as well as many others

Jamil Demby showing exceptional versatility, playing every O-line spot

The Los Angeles Rams’ offensive line is undergoing a minor facelift this year. Rodger Saffold left in free agency and John Sullivan had his option declined, creating holes at left guard and center. Joseph Noteboom and Brian Allen, two second-year players, are expected to step in as the replacements for those veterans, but their promotion also leaves the Rams needing backups.

They drafted Bobby Evans and David Edwards this year, and toward the end of last season, they poached Jamil Demby off the Lions’ practice squad. Demby was originally drafted by the Rams in Round 6 last year, but he was shockingly waived. Some regret must’ve set in because Los Angeles felt the need to get him back.

Now he’s become the Rams’ most versatile offensive lineman.

On Tuesday, offensive line coach Aaron Kromer said Demby is working out at every spot up front – even center.

Go to Full Article--
[theramswire.usatoday.com]