Noteboom looked good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hate to see Whitworth go down, and hopefully, he will be fine in 2 weeks, but Noteboom looked REALLY good. It is nice to see our rookies actually developing under this staff.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Noteboom handled himself well in pass pro. We need Whit back, but that's very promising for our future.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm still on the Noteboom hype train after today. He should be able to take over for Whit when the time comes but hopefully that isn't needed for the playoffs or next season even. It's good to get some good views of him in action and know that, if we resign Saffold, all we need to really worry about as far as starters on oline go is center. I was not impressed by Allen today at all the few times i focused on him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm still on the Noteboom hype train after today. He should be able to take over for Whit when the time comes but hopefully that isn't needed for the playoffs or next season even. It's good to get some good views of him in action and know that, if we resign Saffold, all we need to really worry about as far as starters on oline go is center. I was not impressed by Allen today at all the few times i focused on him.

I only saw when Noteboom when he first took over, but I saw how Whitworth took him under his wings. I’ve also got to believe McVay gives Noteboom all kinds of first team Reps ? Allen as well ??

Blythe can play center, so if you don’t like Allen at Center then there is another option.
Roger Saffold is staying put at LG.:He is sort of the glue right now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gotta remember it's easier to look good when the other team isn't gameplanning around that depth guy. But yeah Boom did look really good and I remain impressed by everyone involved in bringing him in and coaching him up. It's kinda nuts, and he's not the only rook they look to have hit on. Just impressive.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Both Noteboom and Allen look promising. I still would have liked to have seen another guard out there for Saffold. He really played well today, but I panic every time he’s not standing up

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
D24F57DC-44A0-486D-A50F-073917D95457.jpeg