Notable Players Questionable

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
On NFL AM five Falcons one Ram
Falcons :White,JJones,Spoon,A Samuel,Sam Baker
Rams: C Long

We need to win this to start the "roll" and we can, GO Rams

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Thordaddy said:
On NFL AM five Falcons one Ram
Falcons :White,JJones,Spoon,A Samuel,Sam Baker
Rams: C Long

We need to win this to start the "roll" and we can, GO Rams

If White AND Jones are out this game is ours...even of Chris Long doesn't play :cool:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow. Sam Baker's questionable? That's a big blow to their already-shaky line. They're going to have a lot of trouble keeping us out of their backfield.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a very winnable game ,one we could make a signature, a swagger builder FWIW.
Hey we beat the team that beat them in the playoffs last year,before Gonzo was a year older with two healthy premier wrs.
If we can stop SJ we should win

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I read on a Falcon forum that Julio, White and Long are all playing. Don't know where they got the info from, just thought i'd say it.

Diesel

UDFA
I just saw on nfl network that chris long was going to play, along with white and jones.

iced

Tron said:
I read on a Falcon forum that Julio, White and Long are all playing. Don't know where they got the info from, just thought i'd say it.

from their head coach during the week...white was confirmed already as well as jones.. only confirmation i've heard on Long came from hayes lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Does anyone find the "mystery" around Chris Long's health a little alarming?

This goes all the way back to training camp and the last preseason game. It's almost like there is something going on and it's hushed up.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram late to the party:
Does anyone find the "mystery" around Chris Long's health a little alarming?

This goes all the way back to training camp and the last preseason game. It's almost like there is something going on and it's hushed up.

As I said in a different thread, I thought something was up after the second preseason game.

tonyl711

Starter
I hope they sit Long, let him rest a week get healthy. as far as the dirty birds WRs even if they play neither is 100 percent, Rams gonna rool