Not sure what all the complaining is about.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm watching the entire game(haven't seen the whole thing yet) and I see a team
That's light years ahead of where they were last year in the first pre season game. Shawn Hill looked great. Much better then Clemens IMO. All of our running backs look awesome and much more experienced then last year. I know he only caught three passes but Tavon looks faster and showed better hands as well. Speaking of which, our receivers look better too. Maybe I'm just optimistic, but I think we are head over heals better all around then last year. I bet we see Bradford air it out a bit against Green Bay. Our run defense, meh. We haven't tackled live since week 17, we will be fine. Enjoy this year Rams fans. It's gunna be a good one.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We just got man handled a bit on both lines last night. And lots of our starters weren't playing, so it's not a big deal.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm watching the entire game(haven't seen the whole thing yet) and I see a team
That's light years ahead of where they were last year in the first pre season game. Shawn Hill looked great. Much better then Clemens IMO. All of our running backs look awesome and much more experienced then last year. I know he only caught three passes but Tavon looks faster and showed better hands as well. Speaking of which, our receivers look better too. Maybe I'm just optimistic, but I think we are head over heals better all around then last year. I bet we see Bradford air it out a bit against Green Bay. Our run defense, meh. We haven't tackled live since week 17, we will be fine. Enjoy this year Rams fans. It's gunna be a good one.
Tackling was bad, but we had a lot of guys out who will be starters, and this was their first chance to really tackle...no biggie. I saw a lot of talent out there, more than I've seen in many years. We are going to cut some good players this year, who will make other teams, haven't been able to say that for awhile.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I watched and rewatched. I gave our team a C+ grade.
We just got man handled a bit on both lines last night. And lots of our starters weren't playing, so it's not a big deal.
^ This is pretty much what happened in a nutshell.
I wanted to see more Brian Quick out there.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
We played fine. Shit, the practice squad played the whole 2nd half. Good reps for our backups considering they went against guys higher on the depth chart than them for the majority of the game.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
We played fine. crap, the practice squad played the whole 2nd half. Good reps for our backups considering they went against guys higher on the depth chart than them for the majority of the game.
Spot on, my man! 4 years ago, these 2nd half players would be vying for starting positions - not for PS postions.

Slappy967

Starter
It was a competitive game overall and while we got gashed in run defense the good outweighed the bad. Showed a lot of heart from 1st string to camp bodies and my excitement for this team is at an all time high.

Last edited: