Not quite a Goff Poll but....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who is hotter?

• Mcvay's Wife

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Goff's Girlfriend

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Kliff Klingsbury Girlfriend

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No, and now I'm afraid to Google it.

Just knowing the movie Brokeback Mountain existed almost put me off cowboy movies
Yeah butt did it put you into the saddle or reins.Some claim it’s all about the Belt.
The National Rodeo’s champion also was rookie of the year.

Tano

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Just knowing the movie Brokeback Mountain existed almost put me off cowboy movies
Naw the Ranch is hilarious and the part I am referring to is about Elisa Cuthbert's character saying I am not gay but I would do the weather girl

I highly recommend watching the Ranch

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think some of you need to see Kliff’s girlfriend in a new light.

1685019022886.jpeg

1685019335082.jpeg

1685019420105.jpeg

She has an only fans site. There are more explicit pics of her on the web.

Tano

Legend

Ehh - I consider Brokeback Mountain a gay western version of Romeo and Juliet

I am just not into these types of forbidden love affair movies.

Just not my cup of tea (whether gay or not)

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Ehh - I consider Brokeback Mountain a gay western version of Romeo and Juliet

I am just not into these types of forbidden love affair movies.

Just not my cup of tea (whether gay or not)
My girlfriend, at the time, and a friend of hers went to go see it and they came back saying that it made them cry.

I totally believe in everybody doing their own thing and have no problem with that but DO NOT mess with cowboy movies. :)

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Unimportant trivia question. I took this picture.
For you die-hard fans here's the question. What month and year did I snap this photo?

BriansRams When.jpg

BriansRams When.jpg

jjab360

Legend
Unimportant trivia question. I took this picture.
For you die-hard fans here's the question. What month and year did I snap this photo?

View attachment 61164

View attachment 61165
Just a quick educated guess.. idk who number 9 is tbh but it's not Wolford/Stafford who have owned 9 since 2019. Obviously Goff is there so it's between 2016 to 2018. Looks like early training camp and Goff looks to have that veteran swag he didn't have the first couple years so I'll say July 2018.

Obviously it would help a lot if there were any helmets in the picture but I don't see any.

Tano

Legend
Kliff bought one way tickets to Thailand for him and his GF. She posted pics. Wonder what will happen when the money runs out. LOL

He is currently an assistant coach at USC so he got back from Thailand months ago

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Just a quick educated guess.. idk who number 9 is tbh but it's not Wolford/Stafford who have owned 9 since 2019. Obviously Goff is there so it's between 2016 to 2018. Looks like early training camp and Goff looks to have that veteran swag he didn't have the first couple years so I'll say July 2018.

Obviously it would help a lot if there were any helmets in the picture but I don't see any.

Your powers of deduction are pretty darn good.
I like how you look at everything in the photo for clues. The photo is from August 4th, 2017.

Here's another from that day.

20170806_163134.jpg