Not everything has to be rebuilt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Look, the Rams D is okay. Even with all the injuries and the bad offense.

DEs are going to be fine next season. DTs should be fine, though I think a successor for Robbins needs to be found. OLBs need an upgrade in terms of depth. Chambo is fine starting, while I think Poppinga would be okay next season if he wasn't starting. S should be fine, though Butler needs to go. CBs aren't that bad, though having another one brought in via the draft couldn't hurt.

Offensive line should be okay next season. Brown needs to go, Bell shouldn't be back. Find a replacement at center, find someone to replace Goldberg and move Smith to G. TEs are okay, though I would like to see someone brought in for the 3rd TE(Bajema is not good and Uh Oh is often hurt). I would like to see some RB drafted to develop behind SJ. I would like to see Feeley retire(become QB coach), draft a QB to develop for a long term back up and keep Clemens. We all want a WR, though I think this current corps plus some one like Blackmon could be really good.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
D is fine.

Smith can't be counted on b/c of his concussions. Broken arm/leg..fine. But concussion? Nah.

Bell/Brown being gone means more hoping that an older vet or rookie coming in and playing well immediately. Brown can be used for LG/C. He's not going anywhere. They need a RT, unless they move Dahl to RT permenantly and keep Mattison there (who's played pretty well so far).

Saffold remember that the Colts were criticized heavily for passing Saffold in the 1ST ROUND @ LT. I'd keep him there. Saffold, Bell, Brown, Mattison, Dahl or Saffold, Bell, Brown, Dahl, ????

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
Brown can be used for LG/C. He's not going anywhere. They need a RT, unless they move Dahl to RT permenantly and keep Mattison there (who's played pretty well so far).

I would be fine with keeping Brown if he restructured his contract. Mattison could be worth a look, though I need to see how he performs from here on out before I have my say on him.