Norman Workout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Good to see the offense gettin together to do work.

d8b2fc5eeb2b11e2854522000a1f9e45_7.jpg

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lets see, I recognize:

QBs: Sam Bradford and Kellen Clemons

WR: Tavon Austin, Stedman Bailey, Chris Givens, Brian Quick, and Austin Pettis

TE: Jarad Cook, and Mike McNeal(I think)

9 of 13. Help on the rest?

A55VA6

Legend
Left to right: Givens, Idk?, Harkey, Tavon, Cook, Pead, Austin Davis, Mike McNeil, Quick, Bailey, Clemens, Sam, Pettis

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Correct me if i am wrong but i don't see Quick in this pic...

EDIT: I take that back my phone couldn't show the bottom of the pic lol.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kendricks should be there... Grrr.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Barrison6 said:
Correct me if i am wrong but i don't see Quick in this pic...

He's crouched down in the front.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
CGI_Ram said:
Kendricks should be there... Grrr.

Kendricks is still probably rehabilitating his knee. It's understandable that he wouldn't be there if that were the case.

I do find it surprising that Pead was the only running back to show up, though. It's a good decision on his part, which is nice to see.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

at least we know the wrs haven't spent the summer chowing down doughnuts and stuff. they all look chisled.

hopefully their disciplined approach to training hard transfers to the playing field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
kurtfaulk said:

at least we know the wrs haven't spent the summer chowing down doughnuts and stuff. they all look chisled.

hopefully their disciplined approach to training hard transfers to the playing field.

No doubt. A lot of hard workers in this photo!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Sure is a lot nicer seeing this kind of photo then one where our players is wearing an other team's colors. You know, if we keep working like this while our competitors are busy messing around (ie Kaeperdick), we might just surprise some people this year.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah, I would automatically dislike a player if they wore another team's colors/gear. Just not right.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Good lord look at Givens. Kid is DNA rifle diesel. Heres hoping this unit is able to build some chemistry like Sam and Danny Whatshisface did the past couple years down there.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
Good lord look at Givens. Kid is DNA rifle diesel.
Thank you, Online Slang Dictionary...
<a class="postlink" href="http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/DNA rifle-diesel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meanin ... ock-diesel</a>

:lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if Sam invites "everyone" - or how that works? I mean, did Richardson, Ganaway or Stacy get invited? Or I just wonder how he handles the invitation process politically?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Selassie I said:
Tavon is cracking me up in this pic.

I definitely like his confidence! Dude looks like a player!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Givens has really put on some muscle since last yr looks like he means it that he wants to be involved with all the routes inside and out. Another thing I noticed is the height that receiver Jared Cook brings up up and away..... The Harkey lad looks real very thick! (Fisher really likes him) looks to be amble to fill the H-back, Move-back & full back post for Kendricks at least in the girth way. Sam next to the rest shows us he is a real tall guy too. Austin may be the jester/joker of the of King Bradford's court those jokers always had funny bright pastel colored shoes.

As far as Pead being the only RB...Pead has some very good hands and will surprise most of ROD this year with his totals of air balls caught from Sam!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
BonifayRam said:
Givens has really put on some muscle since last yr looks like he means it that he wants to be involved with all the routes inside and out.

You bring up a lot of good points, but I want to comment on this one.

What has been an awesome "surprise" from Givens is how seriously he is taking his career in the NFL. He is working hard - obviously - and says all the right things. Dude is becoming a baller.

Not bad for a kid with character question marks out of college.