non-Sunday Ticket subscribers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Just a reminder that Sunday Ticket will have a free "preview" showing all the games today in case anyone with directv did not know.

Hope this helps!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
how do you get access, go to website?

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont know if there is online access but I do know if you have directv but no Sunday Ticket, then today will be free to view it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sgt. Ram said:
how do you get access, go to website?
I found this. Looks like you have to be an existing Direct tv subscriber for the free weekend.
NFL Sunday Ticket Free Preview Announced for DirecTV

Free Preview for: NFL Sunday Ticket
Available to Subscribers of: DirecTV
Free Preview Begins: September 8, 2013 (Sunday)
Free Preview Ends: September 8, 2013 (Sunday)
http://www.freepreview.tv/nfl-sunda...icket-free-preview-announced-for-directv.html

Luckily i'll be getting the game locally here in AZ.

nighttrain

Legend
UnknownREknown said:
I dont know if there is online access but I do know if you have directv but no Sunday Ticket, then today will be free to view it.
Thanks for the heads up````````````````
train

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
for some reason I thought it was free to direct tv customers all year, but they have to pay for max feature. maybe that is the free promotion.

Slushy

UDFA
Sgt. Ram said:
for some reason I thought it was free to direct tv customers all year, but they have to pay for max feature. maybe that is the free promotion.
The Sunday Ticket is free for new customers who sign a 24 month contract. Sadly, for current customers its just a free preview for this week 1 :(

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Slushy said:
Sgt. Ram said:
The Sunday Ticket is free for new customers who sign a 24 month contract. Sadly, for current customers its just a free preview for this week 1 :(

True. This year and last year I told them I was canceling everything and they gave me Sunday Ticket for $199.00 each year. Three years ago I got it for free because I complained about new subscribers getting it for free and I had to pay full price even though I have had DirecTV since 1996. It blows that you have to threaten each year to cancel service to get a deal. They should just give it to all their customers at a minimal cost of $100.00 each year.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
As if they dont make a killing on their overpriced packages they have to bleed their loyal cust to give free shit to customers who bounce back and forth ever few years