No Uniform Announcement - Rams Release Draft Lab Movie Trailer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Don't think there's one post where I project, recommend or express hope the Rams draft a specific player.

It was a general statement of ppl freaking out over their teams picks.

I thought the winky would've gave away my attempt at a funny.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Don't wink at me unless you mean it ... ;)

You know you like it tho.

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I imagine with the Grinch representing as your avatar that this isn't a far-fetched take on your part.
The Grinch wasn't a bad person, well Grinch. He hated the commercialization of Christmas, and realized family and friendship was the true meaning of the season by the end of the story.

So you're actually paying a compliment to @AZRams .

P.S. I'm uncertain if that's how the Grinch really felt. We never saw Cindy Lou Who's dad and she already had younger twin siblings. Perhaps the Grinch realized how easy her mother was and just faked warming up to get with someone who had a hard time closing her legs.

nighttrain

Legend
Did you forget El Camino? Im sure he could land just about anything he wanted....
I read (somewhere on the net) that Paul was going to do a sequel to the Bruce Willis movies, those of John McClane in the Die Hard franchise.

I could see this happening.
train