No Uniform Announcement - Rams Release Draft Lab Movie Trailer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I’m guessing some sort of draft hype theatrical style video, featuring the dudes from Breaking Bad

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Love the quality of the Rams FO, their great choice of HC and GM, their great new stadium, and their on-field success. All that is the main stuff.

But IMO their "teaser" gimmicks are annoying. And I haven't been a big fan of their choices for Unis (ditching tradition) helmet (split horn) and logos ( dicknose).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My guess is they're gonna be inverse colors. If so gonna call them bananas. :laugh3:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Since the Rams haven’t launched an alternate helmet, it’s got to include that, right?

Psycho_X

Legend
What part of this says it's about new uniforms? Other than turfshow doing their usual clickbait, making shit up story? Would be nice to get those out of way but would assume it's draft related. Seems like they released the last round of uniform updates after the draft.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I’m guessing some sort of draft hype theatrical style video, featuring the dudes from Breaking Bad
Yup Logan Bruss posted a pic with Cranston and Paul. Might be related to unis but those guys will be involved.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
That seems to be what they're hinting at, but is a tie-in with a meth lab really a great idea?

41865C20-3D2C-48D2-ADDC-98945C14FE61.jpg

Blue-Sky uni?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh. That was kinda derpy. Also, does Les honestly think any of these draftees, who have been playing football since they were in kindergarten, have NOT had a "dream of playing in the NFL"???? Come on man....