No Trade Allowed Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
2-Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
13-Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
44-Zack Martin, OG, Notre Dame
75-Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin
106-Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona
141-Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois
172-Russell Bodine, C, North Carolina
203-Victor Hampton, CB, South Carolina

Disappointed I didn't get to address FS, but Clinton-Dix and Joyner were taken 41st and 42nd respectively.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Disappointed I didn't get to address FS, but Clinton-Dix and Joyner were taken 41st and 42nd respectively.

Nice one would be very happy with this. I like your first three selections. Your 5th rder is great. I am thinking that Dennard goes to the Lions @ #10. We sure could use CB Dennard to be our Nickle Back and let Brandon McGee be the Dime-back. Having Dennard would also permit Fisher's most experienced safety Rodney McLeod to return back to his safety position in 2014 full time something that Rod could not do in 2013.

I am not a fan of Clinton-Dix, I would hope that we stay clear of him. On the other hand, Joyner will be an excellent pro! OLT Zack Martin is a blue collar type guy who we would love to have starting @ OLG over Chris Williams & Shelley Smith martin could start game one in 2014. I fear he will be long removed when the second draft day begins. I also could see QB Garoppolo going early on the third day. But if we could land four of the ones I pointed out we will be doing great!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I am not a fan of Clinton-Dix, I would hope that we stay clear of him. On the other hand, Joyner will be an excellent pro! !

As you already know, i agree with this. I rate Pryor and Joyner above Clinton-Dix.

As for the mock, Would hope to find a FS somewhere in there, but for a mock with no trades, it is pretty good!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jimmy Garoppolo has very small hands 9" and that's a concern for me. I know that might seem miniscule, however, big hands are a major asset for QB's and IMO the Rams need a signal caller that has a better resume against major competition. Garoppolo is the QB du jour after the Shrine game.

Memphis Ram

Legend

To date, I'd guess Dennard, Martin, and Garoppolo won't be on the board at the spots you have them.

ausmurp

Starter
As you already know, i agree with this. I rate Pryor and Joyner above Clinton-Dix.

As for the mock, Would hope to find a FS somewhere in there, but for a mock with no trades, it is pretty good!!!

I know CD is not a sexy pick. It seems to me like a lot of ppl always rate the sexy pick over the best pick. Eric Reid last yr was the best FS in that draft and he faced the exact same fate because he didn't hit as hard. The facts are we need a true cover FS, and CD is the best in the draft. I hope if we draft a FS early, we take him...