No Sympathy For Krapernick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Is anyone sick of hearing about the grievance Colin Krapernick has filed against the NFL? I heard that his former team mate Eric Reid has also filed a similar grievance for collusion.

You guys were being paid millions of dollars to represent and play for an NFL team. You went and used your employer's dime to air your personal grievances and chose to make a spectacle out of your protest.

Now NFL teams prefer not to pay for your services.

I have no sympathy for your cause. Thoughts?

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Is anyone sick of hearing about the grievance Colin Krapernick has filed against the NFL? I heard that his former team mate Eric Reid has also filed a similar grievance for collusion.

You guys were being paid millions of dollars to represent and play for an NFL team. You went and used your employer's dime to air your personal grievances and chose to make a spectacle out of your protest.

Now NFL teams prefer not to pay for your services.

I have no sympathy for your cause. Thoughts?
if you are so sick of it why post it and start a discussion thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.