no sacks again? I mean, REALLY?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Please don't tell me its the refs and some conspiracy.... this is just pathetic. My arse got laughed out of the bar tonight... this is some BS

Mick

Pro Bowler
It is hard to believe, and what's even harder is all the blitzing we are doing to get sacks....I mean the only living thing GW hasn't thrown at em is that shitty beard/hair combo of his....

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure they said it's a new NFL record for the fewest sacks to start a season through this many games ever.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm pretty sure they said it's a new NFL record for the fewest sacks to start a season through this many games ever.
That was Gruden during the broadcast. Someone coined #sadsackcity and I think it's sticking

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Please don't tell me its the refs and some conspiracy.... this is just pathetic. My arse got laughed out of the bar tonight... this is some BS
There is simply no other way to explain it. The probabilities are just too far outside the standard deviation. There has to be another factor involved outside the rules.

LooNaTik83

There is simply no other way to explain it. The probabilities are just too far outside the standard deviation. There has to be another factor involved outside the rules.

Yeah a lack of willingness.. Or what was said above. I could of sworn I seen a few plays out of the corner of the screen and Quinn was being held. But you know what shots were accurate of Quinn?. Him on the sidelines.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yeah a lack of willingness.. Or what was said above. I could of sworn I seen a few plays out of the corner of the screen and Quinn was being held. But you know what shots were accurate of Quinn?. Him on the sidelines.
And could those facial expressions be the result of having to play against a system that is totally stacked against him? Or a system that is unfair and corrupt, but he can't say anything publicly for fear of losing his job. Is it possible that what you saw was utter frustration and disgust on his part regarding the state of the NFL today.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Once the Tackles hands extend outside the shoulders of the pass rusher...it's holding.

Quinn was held on ALMOST EVERY PLAY.

Watch a replay. He beat the LT on almost every play. If the Refs refuse to call holding, even a crappy LT can shut down an All-Pro DE. It's called holding. You don't think OL coaches have seen the film by now???

I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW!!!! The holding by the Seattle OL will be even MORE outrageous... and the non-calls and silence from the Refs will be even more deafening.

Calling. It. Now.

You'll see it plain as day.

We all know this game is won in the trenches. And when the Refs won't call the game straight in the trenches, it's awful hard to win... I'd say nigh impossible...

One sack in 5 games? Even the ultra-terribad Tampa Bay expansion team did better than that. Btw, this is the same DL that held SF to a very respectable run total, so it's NOT a lack of talent... I'd wager if they called the game straight up, our DL would be dominant. But that's unlikely to happen this season. Pick your reason, I'm not sure it matters anymore. We're a 3-13 team at this point, if that and I'm not really sure it matters how we play...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Once the Tackles hands extend outside the shoulders of the pass rusher...it's holding.

Watch a replay. He beat the LT on almost every play. If the Refs refuse to call holding, even a crappy LT can shut down an All-Pro DE. It's called holding. You don't think OL coaches have seen the film by now???

I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW!!!! The holding by the Seattle OL will be even MORE outrageous... and the non-calls and silence from the Refs will be even more deafening.

Calling. It. Now.

We all know this game is won in the trenches. And when the Refs won't call the game straight in the trenches, it's awful hard to win... I'd say nigh impossible...

One sack in 5 games? Even the ultra-terribad Tampa Bay expansion team did better than that. Btw, this is the same DL that held SF to a very respectable run total, so it's NOT a lack of talent... I'd wager if they called the game straight up, our DL would be dominant. But that's unlikely to happen this season. Pick your reason, I'm not sure it matters anymore. We're a 3-13 team at this point, if that and I'm not really sure it matters how we play...
@Prime Time - I nominate this post for the ROD HOF.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul

Calling. It. Now.

A flag could have been thrown for holding all three of SF's touchdowns.

They were mentioning how Staley was dominating Quinn during the game and were posting pictures of him holding him.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Calling. It. Now.

Unless of course the plan is to get San Fran back to the top and the call the shit out of holding against Seattle ,and we "SUDDENLY' find or pass rush.
I agree Staley held Quinn so many times I got tired of calling it, and have concluded at best I don't know what holding and PI are, second best the refs don't know, at worst it's fixed.
FWIW I thought we might have been spotted those two touchdowns at the beginning of the game by some creative refereeing ,and isn't it somewhat curious how our DBs completely whiffed on critical plays that turned the tide in the Dallas game and this one ?
I wasn't even upset during that second half ,I was never convinced we would win that game ,thought in the back of my mind "this is the Dallas script all over" when went up 14.

Gotta say this fellas' if the NFL loses my suspension of disbelief ,I won't be posting anymore ,in my mind there would be no point except to troll and I won't waste my time doing that.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I want to blame the refs here but it might be the case that the players have less passion about who they are playing for. I just don't know... Nothing is adding up here

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I want to blame the refs here but it might be the case that the players have less passion about who they are playing for. I just don't know... Nothing is adding up here

Same. I wanted to blame the refs for several weeks, but at the end of the day, our players aren't making plays.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Well, they promised us a sack record would be broken. It was faster than I thought.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How hard would you play if you knew that the other side had a huge advantage given to them by the refs? Would you really continue to try if you knew that penalties were called on your side that never happened, while the other side gets away with everything?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Stranger is right. There is no way you can chalk this up to a simple statistical anomaly. This is a concerted effort. There is no other way around it.