No Rams on NFL.com !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Nobody is interested in the Rams. I couldn't even be bothered to wake up early last week to watch them. Might wake up this week though to see if any change in philosophy has occurred on offense.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I doubt too many, outside of diehards like us, and people in STL and DET, care much about this game between two 4-8 sorry ass teams.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Channel 55 FOX out of Springfield, IL is again not showing the game. They R again showing BEARS hmmmmm StL is less then 100 miles & is 200 miles away. What a snub! Now I am back to hunting on the net for the game.

Shoman01

Rookie
The press told Fisher after 2 minutes of his press conference after last weeks game they had no questions for him. When local media doesn't want to talk about the Rams, why would the national media?

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I wonder what the announcers will say about them on & off camera lOOking like a bunch of bananas on the field in there new uniforms.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We get them next Thursday night! Finally a game on regular T.V.! Unless it gets cancelled for lack of interest and they show reruns of The White Shadow.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's clearly a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

I'm not going as far as to claim a conspiracy. I am however claiming the NFLs stupidity. Why?
The NFL, a billion billion dollar industry only has 32 teams to cover. And on their own website, they can't design a web page that actually previews all 16 match-ups, no matter what their win/loss record is? Really?
Maybe spend that extra $100 per month to hire a web site creator that can fit those last 2 match-ups for the week?
It's just dumb. Really dumb.

FrankenRam

Starter
I'm not going as far as to claim a conspiracy. I am however claiming the NFLs stupidity. Why?
The NFL, a billion billion dollar industry only has 32 teams to cover. And on their own website, they can't design a web page that actually previews all 16 match-ups, no matter what their win/loss record is? Really?
Maybe spend that extra $100 per month to hire a web site creator that can fit those last 2 match-ups for the week?
It's just dumb. Really dumb.

It's also a big fat Y-A-W-N-E-R. With all the very legitimate concerns with the Rams on field product, I find it impossible to give a crap about something as trivial as this.