LEGEND No Pirates, Just Booty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
963_1000.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Um... I have a doubt, Mr. President. Elbow, angle of hip and it seems very "doodish" to stand in front of an open fridge with one's pants around one's ankles. I won't try to explain the thong, ya know, cuz to each their own...

I could be wrong... I suppose girls stand in front of fridges with track suit bottoms around their feet all the time...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Um... I have a doubt, Mr. President. Elbow, angle of hip and it seems very "doodish" to stand in front of an open fridge with one's pants around one's ankles. I won't try to explain the thong, ya know, cuz to each their own...

I could be wrong... I suppose girls stand in front of fridges with track suit bottoms around their feet all the time...
LOLOL!!! Mac, you have me looking at "this" a lil more closely....and being from LA....I gotta say....it SEEMS female....I saw the pants around the ankles too....assumed someone encouraged them to pose in such a way....LOLOLOL!!!! Curious....what about the elbow? angle of hip? whats all this? Some strange type of anatomy lesson??????

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Nah, just looks a little rough and calloused. But maybe a chick who wears track pants around her ankles in front of the fridge doesn't moisturize?

And this "man bun" becoming a thing only further confuses things, ya know?

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Can't stop laughing at the look on that mutt's face! Hahahahahaha!!!!