LEGEND No Pirates, Just Booty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
How dare this not be updated since Monday.

CRJwyxQUAAAU-Gt.jpg

CIoLN_oUMAAt5tO.jpg

tumblr_ntf4yrnDgS1u1omszo1_500.gif

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Sometimes I see a girl here and there throughout my daily routine and really want to snap a quick pic to share with you guys... but the risk vs reward element kicks in and I have to refrain. LOL

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sometimes I see a girl here and there throughout my daily routine and really want to snap a quick pic to share with you guys... but the risk vs reward element kicks in and I have to refrain. LOL

You just need to learn the zoom feature on your phone

sexy-yoga-pants-52.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I had one of those moments today in the grocery store. She was right in front of me and was about as perfect a ten as you get. As she was leaving and talking to another woman, I slightly eavesdropped and found out she was a high school teacher. Now how is a kid supposed to learn anything by sitting in her class with severe blood displacement?

You just need to learn the zoom feature on your phone

sexy-yoga-pants-52.jpg

Now that is a new one for me. I have seen tight pants but never a pair that went that deep into the crack. I am in love and she doesn't even need to turn around.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am very confused by this phenomenon. I am 48 and I don't recall seeing such a prolific number of bubble butts in my area. They used to come in three shapes and sizes, just like Goldilocks and the three bears. Too small, too big and just right. The butts I have been seeing lately make the old 'just right' butts look like flapjacks.

I am guessing the tight pants are now cut like push up bras and they figured out a way to push it all outward or something because they are all over the place these days.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I am very confused by this phenomenon. I am 48 and I don't recall seeing such a prolific number of bubble butts in my area. They used to come in three shapes and sizes, just like Goldilocks and the three bears. Too small, too big and just right. The butts I have been seeing lately make the old 'just right' butts look like flapjacks.

I am guessing the tight pants are now cut like push up bras and they figured out a way to push it all outward or something because they are all over the place these days.

Yoga pants are a fantastic invention.