No more than five quotes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
When did the forum change the rule that you can't have more than five quotes in a posting? I tried to post a reply, but I don't think I did it properly. Was having more than five quotes a problem before?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
When did the forum change the rule that you can't have more than five quotes in a posting? I tried to post a reply, but I don't think I did it properly. Was having more than five quotes a problem before?
I fixed the post you're talking about. I'll check into the amount of quotes you can embed into one post though and see if that's changed. I was forced to do an update on this software and a bunch of things changed back to their default settings, so let me look.

EDIT: Yeah, it's down to 5. I bumped it back up to 7. Any more than than and it gets hard to see who said what.