No, Johnny.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Just..... NO.

CHfdsggUYAEuu6f.jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a punter - that's the biggest celeb he gets to hang around with.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think it's an improvement.
Get your hippie on, Johhny.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He can look like a redheaded Havenstien during the War craft years as long as he can still punt like he has in the past.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I thought it was one of you guys that ran into Long at a carnival or something...LOL

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Looks like Jeff Fisher. Not that Jeff Fisher, the Jeff Fisher from American Dad.

If I knew how to find an image of him and then knew how to upload it I would and then you would get it.

(actually I do know but it was a rough day at the office so I'm just being lazy).

RamzFanz

Damnit
Looks like Jeff Fisher. Not that Jeff Fisher, the Jeff Fisher from American Dad.

If I knew how to find an image of him and then knew how to upload it I would and then you would get it.

(actually I do know but it was a rough day at the office so I'm just being lazy).

Hey bro, thanks for serving. Semper Fi.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can look like a redheaded Havenstien during the War craft years as long as he can still punt like he has in the past.
And..that he strikes fear into Pete Carroll when he goes back to pass, with a 4 WR set!:owned: