No Joey Bosa for the Chargers@Rams game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hate that he's injured because he's such a talented young player, but this could definitely help us. I'd rather face Ingram on Havenstein's side than Bosa.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm fine with him playing or not. Gotta understand the importance of beating good teams or ones bringing their a-game to make a deep playoff run.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Ya, all day against 2 stud rushers is why I think we wouldn't have won.....now, a good chance....oh, sorry, I am not a homer, I forgot.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Charger defense totally different without Bosa, you can beat them on the back end. Many felt the Chargers were in prime position for the division, but that was a tought loss at home against the Chiefs. They have a great offense and this week should be 1-1 after going across country to Western, NY., where the Bills from Buffalo have no Quarterback and should have not traded Raymond Anthony "AJ" McCarron Jr., as they have Kyle Boller part deux in Josh Allen absolutely nothing in Nathan Peterman.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I dunno we have to beat these teams with or without their star players. We kind of lucked out last year with a couple of teams such as NO and Texans without their star players. Games could have been very different with those guys in. But at the end of the day every team has injuries and you can't blame a win or a loss on one player.

Ram65

Legend
Bosa is a difference maker. Thought it was a very underrated tough game. Still not automatic but, easier without Bosa.

How about that sack fumble last year where he went right past Rob Havenstein? Endless discussion with that Coach guy about Goff holding the ball too long. I'll take him missing the game. Knock on wood Rams stay healthy this week.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ya, all day against 2 stud rushers is why I think we wouldn't have won.....now, a good chance....oh, sorry, I am not a homer, I forgot.

they lost plenty of games last season with their 2 stud rushers on the field.

The Ramowl

Starter
To win a championship you need some lucky breaks along the way. Bosa might be the difference between a W and a L