no international game for us

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sloramfan

Starter
sf v az mexico

minn v no england

nyg v gb england

den v jack england

sea v tb gremany

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really wanted to play GB in London instead of in Green Bay.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I don't believe there's ever been a reigning Super Bowl Champion that was forced to play in an international game.

I would have been very surprised if we had been forced to do it. Plus... I think the league agreed to not send us overseas anymore after we were REQUIRED to do it for those years because of the move. I'm not saying they'll never send us over again... but I remember something about us being exempt from it... not sure how long that was for but there's some kind of exemption we got for doing it for several years running.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn’t the Rams have a deal to play overseas almost every year while Sofi was being built so they wouldn’t have to for a while?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn’t the Rams have a deal to play overseas almost every year while Sofi was being built so they wouldn’t have to for a while?
We won't lose a home game for a few more years but we can still play road games abroad.