No "i" In "team"....?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
16103_10151111924421371_475835148_n.jpg

Off topic since the Rams aren't afflicted, but I still thought it was creative and funny. Then again, it is 4:30 in the morning...

moklerman

Warner-phile
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's also a "me."
Yeah, but I'd heard that one. Still think it's good but as good of a comeback as that is, this one trumps it. M and E make you look at it from a different angle, which is clever. This simply refutes the statement, which makes it better. And then you get the gravy. Not only is there actually an "I", it's an a-hole which perfectly illustrates what the idiom is supposed to be teaching you which makes it ironic.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yes and as the adage goes...There is no I in team, but there is in Win!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah, but I'd heard that one. Still think it's good but as good of a comeback as that is, this one trumps it. M and E make you look at it from a different angle, which is clever. This simply refutes the statement, which makes it better. And then you get the gravy. Not only is there actually an "I", it's an a-hole which perfectly illustrates what the idiom is supposed to be teaching you which makes it ironic.
OK man,it was good ,funny ,sometimes we decide to string a joke along and don't just stop to acknowledge it's creativity ,I went back and gave it a like :bigup:

RamEERS

Pastor
There's no "i" in "team." But there's an "i" in "Tim," and my friend Juan pronounces it "team" so... there you go.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
So there's an asshole in every team...who's ours, JJ? Someone has to fill Richie's void.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
So there's an asshole in every team...who's ours, JJ? Someone has to fill Richie's void.

I have nothing to add to the thread, I'm just sad that your sig's boobies don't bounce anymore.
(yes I said boobies)

RFIP

I have nothing to add to the thread, I'm just sad that your sig's boobies don't bounce anymore.
(yes I said boobies)

Which brings me to the question of WHY? WHY don't those boobs bounce anymore??? :sad: :sad: :sad:

RFIP

16103_10151111924421371_475835148_n.jpg

Off topic since the Rams aren't afflicted, but I still thought it was creative and funny. Then again, it is 4:30 in the morning...

So your post at 4:30 in the morning is in regard to "a holes"...hmmm. :bigup:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Which brings me to the question of WHY? WHY don't those boobs bounce anymore??? :sad: :sad: :sad:
If he makes them bounce again,I'd like it to be variable speed cuz too fast just doesn't do them justice ,what would be even better is if you could stop them at the precise right moment, NOW THAT would be almost as epic as the boobs themselves are and face it those are some near HOF maams