No Happy Ending for Florida Prosecutors vs Robert Kraft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
An Appeals Court ruled that the police operation violated Kraft's Constitutional rights by videotaping inside a massage parlor because he had a reasonable expectation of privacy?

Yeah, he had the means to fight this unlike a normal joe sixpack, who would had to take a plea deal.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
No Happy Ending for Florida Prosecutors vs Robert Kraft

I see what you did there ...

dang

Legend
Hate the Pats but have nothing against Kraft. Not sure why he wasnt more discreet but No harm no foul in my book.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I could care less about some fuckin old dude getting a rub and tug. But the war on trafficking in persons is going to impact things like that.

Last time I pulled into Malaysia in the Navy in fact there were NIS agents taking pics of Sailors with their hooks going into the hourly motel. Goes to show one should always opt for the long time option. :biggrin:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

do we need to see a video to know what goes on in these places? especially of little old geezers.

now if it was an all women "massage" shop i'd definitely like to see video of it.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Lady Justice may be blind, but at least she’s got big tits!

D686C4E3-22A7-4C53-B1BC-BD6DF8C2C62A.jpeg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hate the Pats but have nothing against Kraft. Not sure why he wasnt more discreet but No harm no foul in my book.

Interesting. I met a Pats fan. He told me that most Bostonians hate Kraft but love the Patriots.

Personally I feel he is as much to blame for the cheating as Belichick.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
What is not getting mentioned in this thread is that the women in these places are essentially sex slaves that are being forced into these situations.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
C’mon Florida, you’re better than that.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I have never understood how they managed to put cameras in the rooms in a massage parlor.
The owner, (minimum) would have had to know because it takes a few minutes to install those cameras.

Does anybody have any insight on this?

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
What is not getting mentioned in this thread is that the women in these places are essentially sex slaves that are being forced into these situations.
The sex slave trade is a very very serious issue and if I remember right, that's why the Po po were investigating/there

Shame on you Kraft.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I have never understood how they managed to put cameras in the rooms in a massage parlor.
The owner, (minimum) would have had to know because it takes a few minutes to install those cameras.

Does anybody have any insight on this?
Basically from what I know from a cop they either get in when no one is around, get someone they can get on charges to help or pretend to be a maintenance person.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck Kraft (figuratively). These women were most likely sold into sex slavery for the pleasure of older men, so I don't have any idea why Kraft isn't being charged with something.

Guess it goes to show that in most cases, rich men and women will always skate when it comes to the law.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Fuck Kraft (figuratively). These women were most likely sold into sex slavery for the pleasure of older men, so I don't have any idea why Kraft isn't being charged with something.

Guess it goes to show that in most cases, rich men and women will always skate when it comes to the law.
Nice post and 100 percent truth in it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I need to see the facts here. On the surface, that's an odd decision, but maybe they exceeded the scope of the warrant.

EDIT: Read the opinion. It's not unjustifiable. But it's possible that the Florida Supreme Court might intervene.

Last edited: