No Football Weekend...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... yeah, there is a pro bowl (I think there is anyway) but that’s not real football.

No real games this weekend. The season is almost done.

giphy.gif

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'll watch the Pro Bowl on tape delay i think.

Plus, don't forget to vote for Bruce and Holt to the HOF.
Final week push.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Posting my annual
The NFL needs to eliminate the 2 week hype train gap and schedule the Super bowl 1 week after the Conference games.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm actually looking forward to the downtime painting two rooms in the house and on Sunday my son and daughter-in-law are having us over so I can spoil my granddaughter and whisper some sweet sentiments about the Los Angeles Rams in her ear.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Or keep the 2 weeks but play the game on Saturday.

i concur with this as we host for Super Bowl, but on the east coast everyone leaves at half time. Prime Time on Saturday Night is just as good as Sunday Night, however, I'm sure you would get the debate that the youth are out on Saturday Night, it's also too bad Mrs. King did not give birth to the great Dr. Martin Luther KIng, Jr., a couple of weeks later.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Or keep the 2 weeks but play the game on Saturday.
Or make Monday a national holiday. Well international holiday for our out of country comrades and site hosts.
Heck, can we just replace baseball as the national past time? It's not much of a recognized sport internationally and I believe it would serve justice to demote the game after the latest cheating scandal.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Going fishing. Nephew is a cop. Got invited for an overnight trip to the far side of Catalina Island with a bunch of his cop buddies. Day of fishing and drinking beer then Bar-B-Q. Evening of Texas Hold 'em and more drinking beer.

Can't wait to take all their money and bring home a bunch of Calico Bass

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I just saw on HLN they have a petition to move the Superbowl on Saturday. Started on change.org by a kid in NY. He was wearing a Rams Superbowl hat so you know he's a good kid.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good weekend for a hike and hitting the hot springs again. Have to see if Betty White is still standing.
IMG_20200119_130128167_HDR.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm actually looking forward to the downtime painting two rooms in the house and on Sunday my son and daughter-in-law are having us over so I can spoil my granddaughter and whisper some sweet sentiments about the Los Angeles Rams in her ear.
Gonna have to teach her how to use Grandpas snow blower!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay... yeah, there is a pro bowl (I think there is anyway) but that’s not real football.

No real games this weekend. The season is almost done.

giphy.gif
So when is the first day of camp? *cries.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm going to finish cleaning out my garage. I like to go through and trash things that have accumulated over the course of a year.
I started last week, but my ex called saying the kids had a birthday party to go to. Since the kids were with me I took them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going to finish cleaning out my garage. I like to go through and trash things that have accumulated over the course of a year.
I started last week, but my ex called saying the kids had a birthday party to go to. Since the kids were with me I took them.
Yep. I've been pecking away at that same project. I bought some racks for our kayaks. Getting them off the garage floor will be a big step toward "completion". Unfortunately, completion seems to be a moving target. Every time I get rid of a bunch of stuff, I just want to relook at the stuff we couldn't live without

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yep. I've been pecking away at that same project. I bought some racks for our kayaks. Getting them off the garage floor will be a big step toward "completion". Unfortunately, completion seems to be a moving target. Every time I get rid of a bunch of stuff, I just want to relook at the stuff we couldn't live without
I get it.
Every year I get rid of some things that I couldn't let go of in the past.
Other than my tools, if it sits a couple years, it should be gone.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gonna have to teach her how to use Grandpas snow blower!
There's a yellow rose in Texas
That I am gonna back to see
Nobody else could miss her
Not half as much as me
She cried so when I left her
It like to broke my heart
And if I ever find her
We never more will part