No camp report today Day 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
so I rush to get everything done at work. Skip lunch, beaks, bathroom visits. Ignore phone and email messages. All so I can get to camp on time.

I arrived about 1:45, parked in stall too narrow for my truck. Couldn’t get out of the drivers door. Pulled out, go up two levels to the fifth. Plenty of spaces! Park and head down 5 flights of stairs. Get through security and headed to the field when what do I see? Jerseys, shorts and boonie hats!!!!

They are doing walk through and install! So two hours of my time and $13 for parking gets me back in my truck and headed home.

Maybe tomorrow they will have pads on. One can hope

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
so I rush to get everything done at work. Skip lunch, beaks, bathroom visits. Ignore phone and email messages. All so I can get to camp on time.

I arrived about 1:45, parked in stall too narrow for my truck. Couldn’t get out of the drivers door. Pulled out, go up two levels to the fifth. Plenty of spaces! Park and head down 5 flights of stairs. Get through security and headed to the field when what do I see? Jerseys, shorts and boonie hats!!!!

They are doing walk through and install! So two hours of my time and $13 for parking gets me back in my truck and headed home.

Maybe tomorrow they will have pads on. One can hope

Thank you for the effort. I'm glad I didnt get up early and drive to Irvine for a 1 day trip. I am still struggling the the fact I am missing TC for the 2nd yr in a row after going to the 1st 2 in Irvine.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thanks for the heads up as I was getting in the car, saved me some gas and a couple hours in the 405 parking lot.

C ya tomorrow for scrimmage early time 2 pm. I'm guessing Sunday will be like today.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Today was just a walk through for tomorrows repeat scrimmage vs the Chargers at UCI this time.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
BUT WHO WALKED THROUGH BEST???!?!?!?!!?!!!!!

Who won the walkthrough ... @bubbaramfan, @Karate61 & @VeteranRamFan heading for the beer tent.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
@bubbaramfan if you go here and scroll down to schedule the walkthroughs will say that in the text below the images.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Note him mentioning the scheme difference which I think made an impact in his production last season. He should be a relative afterthought with this unit and rack up some numbers.