No Bailey on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
6.png

Athos

Legend
Figures. Don't trust a thing out of the NFL these days.

That said, he probably wouldn't have figured into the offensive game plan. Hasn't practiced with the team all week. I expect, hope, he'll be able to suit up against the Cowgirls though.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Oh well. We weren't expecting him to play in the first place, so it's not that big of a deal.

The big thing would be getting him back this next week for the Cowboys game. If he carries out his suspension he would come back to play in Week 6 I believe, and it would be nice to get him back to play in Week 3.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I couldn't see them dressing him anyway / he hasn't been in the building for 2 weeks.

Is this Chris Givens last game in horns?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Figures. Don't trust a thing out of the NFL these days.

That said, he probably wouldn't have figured into the offensive game plan. Hasn't practiced with the team all week. I expect, hope, he'll be able to suit up against the Cowgirls though.
Hold on there the player reps had the proposal in their hands MONDAY but didn't approve it until after the deadline,it was mentioned during the Mon broadcast that no vote would occur until Tuesday because 4 team player reps were playing so blaming the league consistently for every disappointment is just bogus

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I couldn't see them dressing him anyway / he hasn't been in the building for 2 weeks.

Is this Chris Givens last game in horns?
Just guessing, but I think they will drop one of their 5 RB's before Givens! Probably Watts, he low man on the totum poll, Reynolds has ST value!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Watts was out there on special teams himself last week.

They aren't going to dress 6 WR even if they keep 6 on the roster - are they?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
No no no. They won't cut Givens, Pettis, or Watts. Conrath was called up when Long was IRed. It would be most logical to simply bump him back down to PS when Bailey returns. Watts was the up man on the KR unit last week and was RB3 (Mason was actually inactive). CG made a couple nice grabs, and is KR1. Pettis is a backup PR and still has value in 3rd and short situations, redzone, and vs zone coverage.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Wouldn't they drop Pettis?

I might have thought so based on what I've seen on the field - (and I don't have the benefit of seeing practice) but then he took that paycut - makes me think Givens will be odd man out.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
No no no. They won't cut Givens, Pettis, or Watts. Conrath was called up when Long was IRed. It would be most logical to simply bump him back down to PS when Bailey returns. Watts was the up man on the KR unit last week and was RB3 (Mason was actually inactive). CG made a couple nice grabs, and is KR1. Pettis is a backup PR and still has value in 3rd and short situations, redzone, and vs zone coverage.

Are you going to dress 6 WRs on game day?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Are you going to dress 6 WRs on game day?

Depends on what the coaches prefer. But I'd rather have Pettis, Givens, and Watts on the 53 (even if they're inactive some weeks) as opposed to the dead weight that is Conrath

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think Conrath has value / and Fisher likes length - but you and I both know that it comes down to positional numbers.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
P4299.gif

As CoachO said though, they were going to be limited in their ability to use him having not participated in practice all week.

After all, only 49ers are allowed at the team facility during their suspensions.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I think Conrath has value / and Fisher likes length - but you and I both know that it comes down to positional numbers.

Pettis and CG made some nice plays today. And Conrath did...nothing. He was on the bench. He has no value. The dude is tall and that is it. Very weak for his size, gets pushed around. You never even realize he's on the field when he dresses

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Pettis and CG made some nice plays today. And Conrath did...nothing. He was on the bench. He has no value. The dude is tall and that is it. Very weak for his size, gets pushed around. You never even realize he's on the field when he dresses

He didn't dress today - it's hard to shine in street clothes. Givens likely gets a reprieve if Austin is out a while so we will take this back up in a few weeks (hopefully sooner than later)