Nick Wagoner moving to the Darkside

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
ok, Did anybody notice the pic of him? that look> like something was stuffed in his butt?

Seriously, look for yourself and tell me there's nothing wrong.

RamzFanz

Damnit
To steal a quote from Clint Eastwood. " Go Ahead ( Wagoner) Make my Day!!"
Week-Month-Year-Decade!!! Be Gone NEVER Liked him!!
I'm .. gonna Party!!:pillowfight::yess::wow::football::grouphug::banana::rockon::cheers::snicker::effemine:

View attachment 15050 View attachment 15051 View attachment 15052 View attachment 15053 View attachment 15054 View attachment 15055 View attachment 15056 View attachment 15057 View attachment 15058 View attachment 15059

That is the most random shit I've ever seen.

Please don't ever stop being Dave, Dave.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ari Gold said it best...

ari-gold-gtfo-o.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Had some back-and-forth with him via pm's while doing the admin thing at RRF. This was around 2005-2006. He was a good dude. It must be tough these days to either be a musician or a journalist, seeing how everything is now free on the internet. The man has to follow the paycheck. If I can forgive Isaac Bruce for playing for the 49ers, I guess I can forgive Nick for writing about them...still...

giphy.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wait... Bernie was...readable? Huh???

Since when?