Nick Wagoner moving to the Darkside

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wagoner has been pretty good covering the Rams, but I thought his coverage was pretty weak recently, but now it makes sense. Apparently he is now covering the Whiners and the ESPN LA Rams reporter will be revealed shortly

View: https://twitter.com/nwagoner/status/757648868775370752

View: https://twitter.com/nwagoner/status/757649191124381698

To steal a quote from Clint Eastwood. " Go Ahead ( Wagoner) Make my Day!!"
Week-Month-Year-Decade!!! Be Gone NEVER Liked him!!
I'm .. gonna Party!!:pillowfight::yess::wow::football::grouphug::banana::rockon::cheers::snicker::effemine:

3qaitle.jpg
125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg
49302dafdd7bce83440467210cd7d871.jpg
All+glory+.gif
Cele. Cigar.gif
do it!.gif
Dancing Ape.gif
Fist Bump.gif
Klein & Other Rams 1975.jpg
Somebody stop me.gif

Big Game

Living The Dream
Nice we might actually get a reporter who likes our team hahahhaha :yess::yess::yess::yay::yay::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::football::football:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Jackwagoner will be a perfect match for the whiners.

This is Great News.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Thank God - great news!
Makes me think someone at espn is paying attention.
The niners and wawa...goner are a perfect fit.:yess:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good. Now I won't have to read his Ram-bashing articles.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How ridiculous! I heard on John Clayton's show (radio) that he was moving to California, and yet the Missouri boy that had followed the Rams for 12 years isn't following the team? It's no great loss for the Rams and it will be great to not hear him being negative all of the time.....It's make me so happy, I wanna dance and pull up my shirt and.....

View: http://i.imgur.com/wXZcYiO.gifv

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL if he was so negative about the Rams I can't wait to read him reporting on the Whiners and their horrible roster.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
He was okay but I honestly wasn't much of a Wagoner fan. I thought his effort was average for an NFL beat writer.

I mean to have all those inside resources and to get a paycheck for covering a professional football team he left a lot on the table. (most NFL beat writers do though and whip out quick reads etc..)

I'm a fan that expects more effort to details, quality, substance and captivating the fans interest with unlimited football subjects and technology at your fingertips.

I understand that every article and tidbit can't be 5 pages long and a home run presentation but I can assure you if the Rams hired me, I would blow the doors off of the Rams fans more often than not if it was my full time job.

tumblr_msojgjFz761rurutpo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You guys make him sound like he was Bernie the Hut...

I always thought Nick was pretty fair considering the...other...writers in the Loo...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You guys make him sound like he was Bernie the Hut...

I always thought Nick was pretty fair considering the...other...writers in the Loo...

Au Contraire my friend. Love him or hate him, Bernie (and JT and Thomas) were readable.
Wagoner is a total hack. Has been, is and always will be a regurgitator - his next original thought will be his first.
Good riddance. Hope we get a real reporter this time around.