Nick Toon and Winston Rose Gone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jabriel Washington

Pro Day
Dates:03/09/16

Height:5101
Weight:175

40 Yrd Dash:4.66
20 Yrd Dash:2.69
10 Yrd Dash:1.60

225 Lb. Bench Reps:08

Vertical Jump:30 1/2
Broad Jump:09'00"

20 Yrd Shuttle:4.38
3-Cone Drill:7.28
Looks like he will be a FS/special teams candidate. Probably has had better coaching in a pro style which likely leads to better technique, route recognition and football IQ.
These stats, ( Compared to Rose's) Don't really "Float-My-Boat!" But I trust Snisher on these things!;)

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I concur IMO Missouri Western's Mike Jordan has the best opportunity to stick, 6-1 200 4.53 40, however, ball hawking skills and for some reason the Rams like to scout Missouri Western players, but, that might change with them now being in Los Angeles.

Its local thing (was local for St Louis Rams). They have tracked kids who came out of great HS programs in their areas (as do other teams that go to watch their kids games) and have flags set to take another look at those HS stars when the go early or on time in college draft. I expect the LA Rams to do the same thing with this year's HS class from California. Western is a school that talented HS with issues go to in Missouri.

Last edited: