Nick Scott answering Aussie fans’ questions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now I like Nick Scott even more. Outstanding young man. He models his game after Ed Reed. Let's hope he takes the next step.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Scott sorta reminds me of Beast from X-Men.

1655570514307.png

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I love this kid so much.
I loved him from the first time I read quotes from him and learned about his college career. His love for football came through from the start and willingness to do whatever it takes to make the team. He's worked from purely a special teamer.. to a guy who was making HUGE plays in the playoffs. I hope he keeps growing and ends up on the team for years.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Useless fact for you all.......I was there when England beat Australia at the SCG in 2003.

Thats at cricket in case you’re wondering.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good interview. Well produced / edited.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the scg is not a venue to play nfl football. it would probably be the worst place for fans to watch a nfl game.

the new stadium they're building next door to it though, now that will be a place to play nfl football. hopefully one day the rams play a regular season game there. in my dreams.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was that for the Ashes?

Yep that’s correct IE although as usual the Ashes had gone for us by then, we were 4-0 down! Quite a famous game though as if I remember correctly Steve Waugh went past 10,000 runs for Australia.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep that’s correct IE although as usual the Ashes had gone for us by then, we were 4-0 down! Quite a famous game though as if I remember correctly Steve Waugh went past 10,000 runs for Australia.

Does England still know how to play cricket?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, without the use of sandpaper.

you'd think they could get their hands on white sandpaper. what kind of dumb fuck pulls out bright yellow sandpaper to rough up the ball?

i don't even watch cricket anymore (haven't watched a game since the mid 90s) so i'm not even sure they needed to go to such extremes.

nfl is my summer game.