CELEBRATE !! Nick Foles to Dallas Cowboys?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Getting more than a 7th out of Foles before his bonus is paid would be a bigger accomplishment than what they got for the RG3 pick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
giphy.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
lolol If this happens i'd kinda feel bad for you @Rynie .......while laughing my ass off of course.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Foles, Tre Mason, our first and one second, for their first round pick. Let's do this.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

They would likely decline. Moving up eleven spots is going to cost more then a trash QB, a Josh Gordon wannabe and a second round pick. This would be great for the Rams. Finally land a franchise QB and give up pretty much nothing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Foles, Tre Mason, our first and one second, for their first round pick. Let's do this.
See, for myself I would only do that deal for Wentz. Of course no one knows who will be the better QB between Wentz and Goff, but my eye test says that Wentz has the higher ceiling. Goff is probably a less risky prospect. Cleveland "should" go with Goff. If they do then the Rams need to jump all over a trade like this.

JMO

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas isn't trading an early round pick for Foles. Let's all be happy that we got anything for him.(if it happens)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See, for myself I would only do that deal for Wentz. Of course no one knows who will be the better QB between Wentz and Goff, but my eye test says that Wentz has the higher ceiling. Goff is probably a less risky prospect. Cleveland "should" go with Goff. If they do then the Rams need to jump all over a trade like this.

JMO

I'd take Goff for that. The Rams want to cut Foles. Mason's Ram career is nearly over. While I'm not crazy about Goff's high end - getting a QB who should be decent or better in the NFL for a mid-first, a mid-second, and flotsam and jetsam is a bargain. I'd rather find a QB just at #15 - but it's a QB. If the Rams get a shot at a better prospect than is likely to fall to them for that price, they should do it.

But I doubt the Cowboys do it. Not impossible, though. Basically, that would be saying that Foles and Mason would be worth 300 points, a late 2nd round pick. That isn't insane, just not likely to be the case.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Snead left the equivalent of a late 4th round pick on the table the last time he traded with Dal.If we do trade with them he should use all angles including this one.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
lolol If this happens i'd kinda feel bad for you @Rynie .......while laughing my ass off of course.
"Brandon Weeden looks good. He has a hell of an arm." ~ Jerry Jones.

Obviously Jerry knows what he's doing. We'll be just fine.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'd feel bad if I weren't laughing so hard

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
"Brandon Weeden looks good. He has a hell of an arm." ~ Jerry Jones.

Obviously Jerry knows what he's doing. We'll be just fine.
Gotta say Rynie - compared to other Cowboys fans I've met, you feel more like a Rams fan. In the words of our former philanderer in chief, "I feel your pain."

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Gotta say Rynie - compared to other Cowboys fans I've met, you feel more like a Rams fan. In the words of our former philanderer in chief, "I feel your pain."
Some say I'm negative, but i prefer the term, "realist." I don't overlook our flaws and follow on down the rainbow road where unicorns deliver you ice cream cones and baskets of puppies like some people do. Moral victories and participation medals don't mean shit to me.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Some say I'm negative, but i prefer the term, "realist." I don't overlook our flaws and follow on down the rainbow road where unicorns deliver you ice cream cones and baskets of puppies like some people do. Moral victories and participation medals don't mean crap to me.

:rant:Careful there Rynie! Next you'll be saying the wonderful self-esteem movement has produced nothing but a generation of entitled narcissists.