Nick Foles Looks Fine, but the Rams’ O-Line is an Issue/Stalter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
We're gonna have some rough series in several games this year, but that's something you totally have to anticipate going into the year with so much inexperience on the line. But it's encouraging that Foles can maneuver the pocket a little bit and buy a little time when he needs to. Personally, I think it would be a great idea for Cignetti to design a bunch of plays where the pocket moves along with Foles on some designed roll-outs. Try to dictate how the pressure is applied until these guys develop some chemistry.

I was about to type up a reply to the article, but once I read this....theres not really much more to add except one thing, which is that early indications are that our passing game will only be as good as our play action. Even THAT is going to take a few weeks into the season to develop. Timely use of the screen pass wont hurt either. We saw promising execution of both of these in the 3rd pre season game.