Nice little article on TE Wilson...warming to this guy.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
If Hemmingway is coming on... don't know about Wilson making the team. I guess it depends how things shake out... think Harkey's days could be numbered if Rodgers shows up as well at blocking as he does catching the ball right now.

nighttrain

Legend
If Hemmingway is coming on... don't know about Wilson making the team. I guess it depends how things shake out... think Harkey's days could be numbered if Rodgers shows up as well at blocking as he does catching the ball right now.
Getting crowded at TE for sure, may the best make the Rams on 53 or practice squad

train

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just watched some film on him and remembered a couple of the games. Can't forget that crazy 3/4 side arm release. He got away with that in college because of his height. Much better prospect as a TE in the NFL. Go nuts buddy. May the best man win!!

Ram65

Legend
`Practice Squad makes sense. I know it's very competitive but, McVay uses the three TE's so having one ready is a good idea. This guy could be ready next year with more coaching and weight training. You can't teach 6'7".

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
how weird is this ? .... i dont know if anyone remembers Tabu Soro (phil) from Real ram fans board he passed a couple of years ago ... he was Australian he loved the TE position loved the ram ..and i might be wrong but im 1000% sure he was involved with the essendon bombers in Australian football ..life is strange sometimes

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There are only two TE's I see guaranteed to be on the roster so far, Everett and Higbee, the rest is Up-for-Grabs!! ( Pun intended!)
We could carry 4 TE's, and Rogers is locked-in at FB!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm thinking Hemingway makes it...he was running very well on the NFLN clips....and puts Wilson on the outside...maybe PS material.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
If you have 2 starting TE's you need 2 backups, for rotation and injuries, so I image the Rams would carry 4, and a FB.