NFLPA getting involved now, Saints apologize.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Per ESPN/AP

In a statement released Wednesday, the union vowed to "vigorously protect the rights of all players."

"If the facts prove that players voluntarily and willingly participated in conduct that jeopardized health and safety, we will work with them and the league to put in place additional safeguards to prevent this in the future," the statement said. "Dangerous play and acts on the field by players intended to injure have no place in football. We must do better to ensure that this activity is not a part of our game."

There was no mention of possible punishment for players involved.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Loomis/Payton apologize:

[espn]7654139[/espn]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A loss of their first round draft pick this year would seem in-order to me. That certainly would send a strong message as to the severity of the "offense" from the pimp hand of the NFL. A strong enough message at the same time.

:twisted:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
2d2b8a6d-cae3-4b7c-8e2e-244f7b581bd6.jpg