NFLN Rookie Mini Camp Coverage!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Pouring rain in LA , ? are you sure you're watching the right channel ?
Their in Oxnard, Ventura County, Calif. Not Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Calif. there's approx. 60 miles between the two places. And the weather is next to never the same in both places!
I'm just 20 minutes away from the Oxnard camp. And its been raining here for over an hour now!

It was raining in LA, the storm came from the south I believe up towards Oxnard. We got a heavy bit of rain a few hours ago, and then sho nuff it hit up there.

No rain now....it's getting more tropical here...than ever...global warming much....

Scientifically speaking, and only scientifically speaking, rain is a byproduct of changing temperatures and more specifically increased temperatures. I wont bore you with the details, but essentially it's part of the carbon cycle, as temperatures increase there's more precipitation in an attempt to cool the atmosphere down. After a while it'll become a runaway greenhouse (not due to anything humans, but due to the sun's increase in temperature as it ages, roughly a billion years from now) and our planet will turn into something more like Venus and no longer be habitable. Of course at that point the water vapor will be in the atmosphere and the actual planet itself will be a desert one more like Mars, with no major oceans, but a few small ponds near the poles (where the last of the planet's life will be able to live until they too die off)..

Long story short: More hot means more rain.

rdw

Pro Bowler
It was raining in LA, the storm came from the south I believe up towards Oxnard. We got a heavy bit of rain a few hours ago, and then sho nuff it hit up there.

Scientifically speaking, and only scientifically speaking, rain is a byproduct of changing temperatures and more specifically increased temperatures. I wont bore you with the details, but essentially it's part of the carbon cycle, as temperatures increase there's more precipitation in an attempt to cool the atmosphere down. After a while it'll become a runaway greenhouse (not due to anything humans, but due to the sun's increase in temperature as it ages, roughly a billion years from now) and our planet will turn into something more like Venus and no longer be habitable. Of course at that point the water vapor will be in the atmosphere and the actual planet itself will be a desert one more like Mars, with no major oceans, but a few small ponds near the poles (where the last of the planet's life will be able to live until they too die off)..

Long story short: More hot means more rain.
1PlnqSq.jpg

Ram65

Legend
I think he had a sand field built IIRR.

IIRC it was a sand pit that my boy Mr Brett Romberg suggested to coaches. The purpose was to strengthen the ankles and cut down on ankle sprains. IIRC he had them in college at University of Miami where he was inducted into their sports hall of fame.