NFL wants Bruno Mars for SB halftime show again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How about Tech N9ne for the halftime show? He's got a lot of good songs.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Unless they promise me an old-fashioned wardrobe malfunction - I'm not watching. #nipplegate

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Maroon 5 for Super Bowl 50.
Make it happen.
I'd rather eat broken glass and piss out the remnants.

I have seen or will see just about every act out there right now...not exactly my favorite music in the world but there are few performers on the road these days that can match Bruno Mars' talent as an entertainer.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
IMO...the act that seems to hit numerous demographics and people seem to really like today is the Foo Fighters. Easily one of the most talked about and admired acts in the industry today and people of all ages seem to really like them.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
IMO...the act that seems to hit numerous demographics and people seem to really like today is the Foo Fighters. Easily one of the most talked about and admired acts in the industry today and people of all ages seem to really like them.

Agreed. They make some damn good music and Dave Grohl is an animal on stage (evidenced by his broken leg).

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I'd be delighted if by some apocalyptic event Dream Theater and The Urge played.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
With all the money the NFL has why the fuck can't they get Bananarama and Flock of Seagulls back together for a twin bill???

And if you ask why I didn't use blue font OMG please PM @Username so he can dickpunch you. Three times.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
With all the money the NFL has why the freak can't they get Bananarama and Flock of Seagulls back together for a twin bill???

And if you ask why I didn't use blue font OMG please PM @Username so he can dickpunch you. Three times.

Been training with Hearns ever since Rex Ryans offer.

81369199-welterweight-boxing-closeup-of-tommy-hearns-gettyimages.jpg

VilleDeal

UDFA
how about Steve Colbert for halftime.. seriously, he is going to steal the late night crowd. He could act out niches for all so everyone could be satisfied.... that is as satisfied as a large group can be, anyway...fcol

jjab360

Legend
I don't know why they don't just get over themselves and have Kanye do it. Or even better, Drake.