NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 6

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think Rodgers is just enough a media darling to garner that national appeal.

I don’t get it. I think he’s a dick and Green Bay vs Chicago is a boring match up. But that’s probably just me. I think the NFC North is an uninteresting division.

Q729

Legend
I don’t get it. I think he’s a dick and Green Bay vs Chicago is a boring match up. But that’s probably just me. I think the NFC North is an uninteresting division.
Oh yeah. I don't know why, but all the "national" teams always seem boring to me. It's only fun when a non-national team is playing one.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The NFL/media has never really wavered from promoting their marquee teams even when their not very good. Dallas, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Green Bay, NYG etc. I get it...teams with historically the largest fanbase blah blah.

The other criteria for uber hype is obviously any young QB who can scramble.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The NFL/media has never really wavered from promoting their marquee teams even when their not very good. Dallas, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Green Bay, NYG etc. I get it...teams with historically the largest fanbase blah blah.

The other criteria for uber hype is obviously any young QB who can scramble.

It just seems archaic at this point. The NFL moved on. They have parity now. The Rams vs Seahawks drew more viewers than the Bucs and Brady vs the Eagles.

Sure Green Bay vs Chicago is still a big deal in the Midwest. But does all of the West Coast really want that game? It seems to go against what the league is trying to do in building the LA Rams brand and tap into a bigger market.

The league needs to get control of these decisions.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It just seems archaic at this point. The NFL moved on. They have parity now. The Rams vs Seahawks drew more viewers than the Bucs and Brady vs the Eagles.

Sure Green Bay vs Chicago is still a big deal in the Midwest. But does all of the West Coast really want that game? It seems to go against what the league is trying to do in building the LA Rams brand and tap into a bigger market.

The league needs to get control of these decisions.
Big business these days, more often than not, gives their customers what the big business thinks they want rather than what the customers and market really wants.

Hire a few hundred overpaid marketing analysts to come up with the same plan they could have gotten (cheaper) by simply asking their customers. Analysis paralysis.

JMO of course, hope i'm not offending any bloated corporate pigs who couldn't tie their own shoes without forming a committee first.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thread drift, my fault.

I'm stoked for a full day of football tomorrow. The girlfriend finally got a Sunday off and we're looking forward to it. Food, football and f***ing!