NFL Top 100 - #4 - Cooper Kupp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Watching it live. If they put Brady over AD for #1 I might actually have an aneurysm

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That video, even though we've all seen those plays, is just amazing to watch. Love this dude

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man, was kupp speaking english when he broke down that play. i had to watch it again to understand the gist of it. but the way he said it matter of factually, man he must have a computer for a brain.

unless he does it again this season it will be a long time before we see a wr have a season like that.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Shit, here we go again. Kupp’s the highest ranked receiver in the top 100, he had more yards, catches and tds than anyone else, that makes him the best receiver in football right?
Somehow I expect some other guys to get chosen for that title just because.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Half of those numbers would make for a great season for a wide receiver.

Half-Kupp would still have the best season by any Rams WR since Bruce and Holt in their primes.

Comparing 50% of Kupps Triple Crown season to 100% of HOF WR Isaac Bruce's historic 1995 season:

Half-Kupp: '21__________BRUCE: '95
11 Games_______________16 Games
89 Rec__________________117 Rec
11 TDs__________________13 TDs
1212 Rec Yds__________ 1781 Rec Yds

Per Game Avg 8 Rec_____________________7 Rec
115 Yds__________________113 Yds
1 TD _____________________0.8 TD

Last edited:

MachS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great video and so great having PLAYERS.. give him his respect.
Yea there are a lot who view Adams as the best WR, but obviously there are a lot who view Kupp as the best too. Pretty dope to see.