NFL Top 100 - 2022 - Bobby Wagner #29

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One of the good storylines this season. Hope he can play another couple seasons and get a chance to win with us.

dang

Legend
Lights out the last 3 games. He and Donald are the defensive leaders this year. Hope he plays for 2 more years.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Wasn't sure he would still be playing at this level, but he's been great. A bit slower, but still well above average.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here’s hoping Wagner is built like London Fletcher and just keeps going and going.

He’s been great.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here’s hoping Wagner is built like London Fletcher and just keeps going and going.

He’s been great.
You know what is amazing from just looking at London Fletchers stat line is.
Since he started as a Ram(against the 9ers) he went on to start every game there after. That sort of blows my mind.

Add the first game he started was Kurt Warners first game playing real minutes in The NFL.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wasn't sure he would still be playing at this level, but he's been great. A bit slower, but still well above average.

Yeah - did you see basically the(one of) plays of the game ?
He ran across the field full speed on the 3rd down play to make the Raiders punt? Didn’t look like he slowed down at all.

I don’t want to Jinx him though.During training this dude older than me was asking about Bobby Wagner.We were in the bleachers across field 1 around the 35 yard line.
Bobby Wagner wears tan pants during practice & a tan long sleeve (like hoody) shirt underneath his pads & jersey? If I recall right. He was like oh he is not practicing.
Had to lol & say no he is practicing. I was thinking the same thing earlier across the field. He made plays,but his instincts are Top Notch.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I was thinking this week, HOW GREAT is BOBBY WAGNER ?

Tonight I saw how The Hags lost & The Rams won this week. I also saw last week when BOBBY WAGNER elevated his play only to have The Rams lose again.

The thing I am LOVING is how The Rams defense is playing as a Whole led by Bobby Wagner,but Ernest Jones level of play is following.

Bobby Wagner & Ernest Jones is a prime example of what Sean Mcvay does as a HC. Mentoring.

Against the Raiders I thought Mcvay was going to loss it.He was like WTF!!!! The Rams were testing his patience.

I always go back to my Big 5 days & knowing Brian Allen benefited from it with Sullivan.BigWhit & Havienstien on the sidelines. Big Whit working the game gave all those guys LOVE.

Ramsey & now Nick Scott with DB’s.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I thought he was washed up though?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I thought he was washed up though?
In comparison to his first half-decade with Hags ....yes his play has declined however he was a sizable upgrade over what the McVay has put on the field @ MLB since he arrived.

A proven Leader, a true class act & a professional in all matters!:thumbsup1::clap::fistbump::)