nfl ticket madden 25

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
another question for those who have bought the madden game with nfl sunday ticket...is it only live games, say I am not able to catch the beginning, are you able to start it from beginning or is it only after it is complete. if so do you have to wait until next day to watch the replay?

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
It's only live games. If you want to catch the game the next day or etc. you have to buy NFL game rewind. Which is only 30 bucks. I bought Madden 25 and the code for Sunday Ticket worked like a charm. It's a steal for $100

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BuiltRamTough said:
It's only live games. If you want to catch the game the next day or etc. you have to buy NFL game rewind. Which is only 30 bucks. I bought Madden 25 and the code for Sunday Ticket worked like a charm. It's a steal for $100

I ordered my copy last night, I should get it Tuesday or Wednesday.
I have gamerewind also, so now I am set. I am ready for the rams to have a great season. Excited about madden game too! :cool: