NFL Shop - Todd Gurley Jerseys!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm not happy with NFL Shop right now. I have no jersey of a current player since Quinn left, so for the last two months, I've been trying to buy a royal blue Gurley jersey but they've been out of stock! The only Gurley jerseys they have are the white and blue St. Louis jerseys! I even called customer service and they have no idea when the next orders coming in. :rant:

Even Gurley knows about this...

View: https://twitter.com/TG3II/status/1034255607149121536?s=19

They do not fool me...I think they're trying to deplete their inventory since we have an upcoming uniform change. I'll wait until the new jerseys are out. Instead, I bought a Faulk throwback.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They still got yo money lol.

Did you try the Rams' team shop from their site?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah they suck. Not an official merchandise site of an elite franchise tbh. They're still trying to find their collective @sses with either hand.

The military appreciation jerseys very quickly sold out and haven't been restocked, all that has been up there for a long time now are sizes dudes can't wear. It's a constant tease, since I buy a lot of jerseys and have wanted one of those for a while in #99.

Some of their Blue & Yellow jerseys have undersized numbers on them and look ridiculous, not to mention in the wrong shade of yellow. Bought a Goff a couple years ago and still don't wear it, I wear the one I ordered from Joe's. Current Goff jersey on site has been updated with proper sized numbers but the Gurley one is still the smaller ones.

Their selection of their past greats has seen a couple additions but overall sucks. They have Dickerson & Ike, but why in the everloving F would you have guys like GREEN & BETTIS when you don't have the basic lineup of all the greats? Hrm I know... LET'S KEEP JERSEYS FOR TRE MASON, NICK FOLES, AND CASE KEENUM!!! It's like someone in the office threw darts at an effin wall and said "yep these are the retired Rams players we're going with!"

The color rush jerseys are quite nice but only come in #30. Which is irritating because I've got Gurley covered in jerseys and want to buy one of those.

But oh hey... The $hitty blue and baby $hit brown jerseys are there in force!!! Even the current white ones that come with undersized numbers too on some of them.

It's a damn shame. Been saying this for some time man. Rams do not care about merchandise or they'd fix the above and ensure they have throwbacks in the colors & sizes men wear of their ring of honor players.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Funny, just looked in my closet. Quinn, Ogletree, Bradford, Bruce, Warner, Deacon Jones. Thank God I have a Gurley. I’d like a Woods jersey.

RamsOfCastamere

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They still got yo money lol.

Did you try the Rams' team shop from their site?
Ha, yeah...but I wanted a Faulk throwback for a while since he's the reason I'm a fan in the first place. I'll be rocking that until the new jerseys are ready...sticking it to the Man one small protest at a time lol

I didn't know the team site is different. I checked and they only have 3XL, like NFL Shop.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a Walmart St Louis Rams' Kurt Warner jersey...I can feel your jealousy........
E8mkOcT.gif

RamsOfCastamere

Yeah they suck. Not an official merchandise site of an elite franchise tbh. They're still trying to find their collective @sses with either hand.

The military appreciation jerseys very quickly sold out and haven't been restocked, all that has been up there for a long time now are sizes dudes can't wear. It's a constant tease, since I buy a lot of jerseys and have wanted one of those for a while in #99.

Some of their Blue & Yellow jerseys have undersized numbers on them and look ridiculous, not to mention in the wrong shade of yellow. Bought a Goff a couple years ago and still don't wear it, I wear the one I ordered from Joe's. Current Goff jersey on site has been updated with proper sized numbers but the Gurley one is still the smaller ones.

Their selection of their past greats has seen a couple additions but overall sucks. They have Dickerson & Ike, but why in the everloving F would you have guys like GREEN & BETTIS when you don't have the basic lineup of all the greats? Hrm I know... LET'S KEEP JERSEYS FOR TRE MASON, NICK FOLES, AND CASE KEENUM!!! It's like someone in the office threw darts at an effin wall and said "yep these are the retired Rams players we're going with!"

The color rush jerseys are quite nice but only come in #30. Which is irritating because I've got Gurley covered in jerseys and want to buy one of those.

But oh hey... The $hitty blue and baby $hit brown jerseys are there in force!!! Even the current white ones that come with undersized numbers too on some of them.

It's a damn shame. Been saying this for some time man. Rams do not care about merchandise or they'd fix the above and ensure they have throwbacks in the colors & sizes men wear of their ring of honor players.
Who's Joe? Asking for friend...:whistle:

Antonius

Pro Bowler
It's your money but why buy a royal blue jersey if it's been pretty much phased out?

All they have at my local stores is the blue jersery. I keep telling the employees the Rams don't even wear them anymore. They don't listen and go back to their tinder's and chatsnaps.

RamsOfCastamere

It's your money but why buy a royal blue jersey if it's been pretty much phased out?

All they have at my local stores is the blue jersery. I keep telling the employees the Rams don't even wear them anymore. They don't listen and go back to their tinder's and chatsnaps.

By royal blue, I meant the throwback jerseys they're wearing this year. Are they going with a different throwback soon as well?

Antonius

Pro Bowler
By royal blue, I meant the throwback jerseys they're wearing this year. Are they going with a different throwback soon as well?

Ah I should have known you were referring to the throwbacks. The jersey I was referring to is the Navy blue one. It's the only one I can ever seem to find in-store for some reason.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I have the yellow Thursday night Gurley jersey and I love that color

Cant wsit on jersey changes , gives me another reason to buy one